• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Steering wheel mount

AbiLisa

Standard Member
Hiya, I am looking for a steering wheel mount for my boyfriend for his Steering wheel 'Logitech G27' for the new Gran Turismo game. It's a suprise for him and whereas he would usually research this time I'm giving it a go lol. He has wanted one for ages years in fact since when you were all told Gran Turismo 5 was meant to be released. Not having much money as we have recently had a baby I am looking to buy it with my birthday money. I have looked on the forum but they are all quite expensive/ homemade and Im not very good at DIY lol anyone got any idea's?
thanks in advance
Abi x

In no particular order
Wheel stand pro
GamePOD GT1
Rensport stand from Fanatec

Most will be hard to find used (Especially now with GT5 released and Christmas just around the corner)

You can keep trying the Gaming Classifieds on here or certain auction sites.
But you will be lucky to find one for less than £100

AbiLisa

Standard Member
Cheers mate.
I've had a good look at them and they are all a bit out of my price range, but thanks for your help and like you said it is very hard to find one under £100. I have managed to find one for £40 not sure if it will be very good as thre are no reviews and only one very bad picture on amazon, however there is only one left so it must be a good seller!

n1ck3l

Standard Member
Just checking on previous threads, a Black and Decker workbench is supposedly a cheap alternative to all these wheel stands. Argos do the Black and Decker workbench for just over £20. Not tried it myself but it's the option I would probably use instead of paying £130 for a wheel stand pro. Dunno what anyone else thinks?

ScottW75

Prominent Member
Looks pretty good, look forward to hear what you think of it.

it's here.

Seems nice and solid. wheel and pedals attach securely and the pedal mount folds up for storage.

being able to angle the pedals to suit drew me to this rather than a wheel stand pro. I have a hip problem and i think this will help.

Not got a racing game to test it with yet, so will post again when i've had a go :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom