Steepletone Tower Of Power (Ipod dock & CD player reccomendation?)

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by jj1234, Jan 8, 2012.

1. jj1234

jj1234
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I'm not quite sure if this is the correct area for this however I am looking for a tower device that has a CD player and an iPod dock and I am struggling to find anything around, the only thing I have found is something called the Steepletone Tower of Power which I can only find on Amazon and a few obscure websites which means I can't also find out anymore information on it, here is the link - STEEPLETONE TOWER OF POWER 7in1 HIFI MUSIC SYSTEM: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Does anyone have any experience with this and does it look decent enough or is there other thing out there that I haven't found (for around the same price) it doesn;t have to be the BEST sound quality wise but good enough that it's not terrible or too tinny! I have seen the Philips DCM580 but its currently out of stock http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-DCM580-05-Integrated-Subwoofer/dp/B00428MUVS and amazon is the only seemingly legit place I can see it listed:thumbsup:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012