Question Steelbook Mailers (Zavvi etc.)

Grad JP

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi. Firstly, I apologise if this is the wrong section. I also ran a few searches and the links in the threads I read were dead.

Does anyone have any recommendations for steelbook mailers, similar to the ones from Zavvi. A link would be great. Or, can anyone share what they use to mail steelbooks. I have only ever shipped blu rays and I use Jiffys for those. Thanks.

Thanks. I didn't see that thread.

LOL yeah I had to look at my old postings to find it. Anyway the one I recommended in that post is out of stock at the moment but he did tell me it will be back around 22 Jan 21.

Yeah. I noticed other people selling the same size and type. I was wondering if there is enough space to bubble wrap the steelbooks and have you ever had any issues sending them this way? I probably have around 30 to get rid of - in the New Year.

Yeah. I noticed other people selling the same size and type. I was wondering if there is enough space to bubble wrap the steelbooks and have you ever had any issues sending them this way? I probably have around 30 to get rid of - in the New Year.

Yes there is but you need to keep it thin as in one layer. Not had one damaged to this day and I have sold a couple of hundred. Of course one day the PO rollers may catch one and give it a good bending but not as yet. :devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom