Steam

Aphex8T3

Established Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

Now that I have myself a half decent set up I have now got steam. Is this the format that pc gamers use or is there others? I have been away from the scene for some time now and was a console gamer before that.

Steam is the main service for the games yes. Origin is another for the EA games.

The three main ones i use are Stream , Origin and Uplay
from there you can buy games install them and play ,
but what most of us do here , is have a look around on the net , at sites like
CDkeys : 12 Month Xbox Live, Xbox Gift Cards, FIFA 18, F1 2017 PC CD Key, Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 PC CD Key, Cheap CD Keys, low prices from cdkeys.com

humble bundle Humble Bundle

green man gaming Green Man Gaming | Buy Games, Game Keys & Digital Games Today

Too name a few , this is were you can find most games you like at a cheaper price.

It’s ages since I have been on the pc gaming scene

Blizzard is another if you like tactical daft FPS jump on overwatch awesome game !

Since you are just starting out in PC gaming, you should also know about Origin Access. A one off fee of £20 for the year, or £4 a month gets you access to a lot of Origin games, such as the Mass Effect Series, Battlefield games, FIFA 17 and more. I have been a member for about a year now, and has been excellent value for money.

Origin

I didn’t know about that. Been away from gaming for so long it’s like starting again

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom