Steam sales have started

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladedripper

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Dead Island for a fiver, you would have to be radio rental to not buy this game at this price, its simply awesome especially in coop. :smashin:

Hi, haven't posted here in the gaming section before (too much time in classifieds!!) but is anyone interested in the Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition 4 pack? It's 50% off right now so it's either £12.49 for a single copy or somebody stumps up £37.48 for a 4 pack and sells each one off for £9.37 each.

Anyone in for a copy?

It seems like steam site has come to a standstill, anyone else having probs :rolleyes:

Dead Island for a fiver, you would have to be radio rental to not buy this game at this price, its simply awesome especially in coop. :smashin:

:confused:

That's on my wishlist but it's at £20.09......

Hi, haven't posted here in the gaming section before (too much time in classifieds!!) but is anyone interested in the Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition 4 pack? It's 50% off right now so it's either £12.49 for a single copy or somebody stumps up £37.48 for a 4 pack and sells each one off for £9.37 each.

Anyone in for a copy?

I've always been tempted with this so I can play online via my arcade cab but it's the online side of things that is putting me off.....can't find any info on how busy it is.....

EDIT - Am I reading it right? There is a SSF4:AE all in one costume pack for £10.99 that has the game plus all the extras? That's cheaper than buying it standalone :confused: Or is that not worded well and it's just for all the bling?

EDIT 2 - it's just the bling lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom