Steam question...

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Hi Guys,

Due to the problems i've been having with DirectX i have uninstalled all my Steam games and intend iuninstalling Steam as a first pass to rying to resolve the issue....

Question is, when i reinstall steam will it go to a log in screen and allow me to log into my account, where my library will have my games ready to reinstall, or will my account info be lost also...?

I assume the former, but just wanted reassurance before i go through the motions.

Thanks.

Razor

Distinguished Member
Once you have reinstalled steam all you have to do is log in and all your games will be listed in your library ready to install. :)

WildeKarde

Distinguished Member
You could have just left the installed games as reinstalling the client alone I think shows up as running them first time. It did when I reinstalled after putting in a new hard drive.

It'll ask you to log in with your details then may ask for a confirmation code to be inputted. But all your games will show when you login.

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Thanks for clarifying Razor.... Assumed that was the case, but given the luck i've had so far thought i'd better double check!! :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom