steam and origin accounts

teljess

Prominent Member
Reaction score
ok i have just sold my gaming rig to help pay some bills but i have steam and origin accounts that i wont be using anymore the orgin account has about 15 games inc me3,battlefield 3 + premium and the steam account has about 90 games inc sleeping dogs, boarderlands 2 pre order

what do i do with those accounts just forget about them?

Don't think there is much you can do. Not sure your allowed for anyone else to use them, you can't give the games away. Don't think they expire either.

Can you say you'll never get another PC ever?

Pretty much.

You're not allowed to sell them and if you did you would get some trouble from the buyers as when they change all the account details, name, address, post code and start paying with a different card etc.... the accounts will simply be locked as it's in breach of their terms that were agreed to.

Also if you ever want them back they wont let you as you breached their terms, making them lost forever as far as I know.

It is a shame, but they'll all go to waste.

tris

EDIT: Have you not asked about this before? (bout the Steam account) Might have been someone else, my memory is not so good these days :p

at the moment i just cant see me getting a pc in the future (bloody recession) my wife has just lost her job and my hours have been cut,it seems such a waste that the games are just going to sit there

I'll have them ;-)
But seriously, that sucks
Maybe one day you can build another rig and can use them again

you might be able to cancel borderlands at least if you talk nice to them, even get it changed to a gift and some could make an offer

In a few years you'll be able to play them even on your normal, non-gaming machine so I'd just hang onto it until then.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom