stealth sub enclosure question

dts_boy

Prominent Member
Reaction score
i had a stealth sub fitted into my 1998 3 door punto over the passenger side wheel arch and am gonna be selling the car to get a new one soon. my question is, how easy is it to take out and how do i go about filling any possible holes that remain?
also, i paid £150 for the enclosure (without a sub) so will £75 be a reasonable price for it second hand - if you have a punto its great!!!

depends on how they fitted it. phone the dealer up and ask em ;) but probably youll have to take the sub out of the box and look for screw holes inside that hold it on the wheel arch (depends on how good/bad the dealers are)

umm, interesting. anyway, you will (or will not) be pleased to know that i have stripped apart my car and taken out the stuff i needed - the shop did a very good job of hiding the cables though!

it was a case of downloading the manual for the sub and then taking a screwdriver and prising off the grille which exposed the screws - this was a real bitch to do as the grille fits VERY tightly but after 3 hours it was all out and i know a lot more on car audio installlations as a result!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom