Stealth Bastard: Tactical Espionage Arsehole PC Review & Comments

Its worth being a reviewer just to get a thread up with the game title!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It's a quality little game. I downloaded it a bit back.. It's tough.. Really tough.

Like Silver Surfer on the NES tough.. Okay, maybe that was a lie. Seriously though, that is the toughest game ever made and it is the only title to precede Diddy Kong Racing, which came out many years later on the N64!

Last edited:
So what's the catch? Is it full of adverts? Does it contain a virus, adware, spyware or any other -ware? Is this a Lite version which, after 1st level, points you in the direction of an online store?

So what's the catch? Is it full of adverts? Does it contain a virus, adware, spyware or any other -ware? Is this a Lite version which, after 1st level, points you in the direction of an online store?

Totally reasonable question. As I mentioned in the review, there is one advert but only as you quit the game, and it's only for their other titles.

Other than that, as far as I have experienced and have seen reported, it's the real deal. No catch. No freemium. A genuine freebie.

It's completely and utterly free...

It plays like a premium title though!

i see you put longetivity at 4/5 but whats this based on? how long does the game last etc?
its also compatible with the 360 controller, only reason i ask about the length is ive only played the first couple of levels a few weeks back and wonder how much more there is to come

i see you put longetivity at 4/5 but whats this based on? how long does the game last etc?
its also compatible with the 360 controller, only reason i ask about the length is ive only played the first couple of levels a few weeks back and wonder how much more there is to come

Yes, it's compatible.

Regarding longevity: There are relatively few levels (28) but there's a wealth of community levels coming along, of which a surprising amount are polished end products.

I think for as long as there's a community, it's worth coming back to. So I won't be playing 4 hours every day for 6 months, but I could see myself dipping back in to see what's new for a long time to come.

In addition, the speedrun stuff always holds interest for many people.

And it's free.

EDIT: The game gets ridiculously hard later on. The number of levels sounds low, but seriously: it's hard.

i didnt even think of the community, lets hope it continues to grow then as i really like this style of game

will be downloading and playing this tonight. It reminds me a bit of New Zealand story for the Amiga that I played to death back in the day.

will be downloading and playing this tonight. It reminds me a bit of New Zealand story for the Amiga that I played to death back in the day.

Really interested to hear your (and others') thoughts. Report back!

Ran through the first 5 levels the other night using my wireless 360 controller. Works a treat and highly addictive! Not so keen to see the best scores for each level compared to my puny efforts :)

will i need a beast of a PC to run this... bearing in mind i have a revo 3700..... :D

will i need a beast of a PC to run this... bearing in mind i have a revo 3700..... :D

Wotcha. Here's the spec lifted from official site:

CPU: Dual Core 2.0Ghz
System Memory: 1Gb or greater of RAM
Video RAM: 256Mb or more VRAM
GFX Card: DirectX 8.0 compatible
OS Support: Windows XP SP2 or better, Vista, Win7
Input: Keyboard / Mouse, Xinput supported controllers (i.e. Xbox controllers for Windows)

Ran through the first 5 levels the other night using my wireless 360 controller. Works a treat and highly addictive! Not so keen to see the best scores for each level compared to my puny efforts :)

I seriously can't imagine how some of those times are achieved.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom