Starting Out In PC Gaming

rawders

I Want to start and get into PC gaming but dont really know how to go about it, it seems harder to get into than console gaming.

I was just wondering if anyone can offer any advice on hardware and tips/hints about how to get into it.

I would like to build the PC aswell but this is also something that i am fairly new to.

Any Advice muchly appreciated :lease:

Razor

jezzer256

Novice Member
I Want to start and get into PC gaming but dont really know how to go about it, it seems harder to get into than console gaming.

I was just wondering if anyone can offer any advice on hardware and tips/hints about how to get into it.

I would like to build the PC aswell but this is also something that i am fairly new to.

Any Advice muchly appreciated :lease:

What sort of games do you want to play? This question should have an effect on the components you chose, and also the peripherals. This'll also help us to help you :p

Jez

Also need yo know your budget if you plan to build a new machine. Will you be using it for anything else such as Blu-ray?

realitygate

Standard Member
Everything that said is valid, be very careful with the parts you buy and make them future proof. Even if buying expensive parts will be more than able to run the game your playing at the moment it will allow you to run the next game in the series comes out (as it will require a better spec.)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom