• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Starting from Recovery Mode

TigerBytes

Hi

I've got custom firmware 3-40.

I can only get my PSP to startup correctly when using the recovery mode, (L+R Shoulder buttons pressed down on startup).

When I turn It on normally, It just seems to give me a grey screen, has anyone any Ideas on how I can restore It, so that It starts working normally, without going Into recovery mode.

Regards

TigerBytes

Thanks for advice.

Unfortunately the problem still remains that when I turn my PSP normally, It's just a blank screen, but when I turn It on from Recovery mode It works, any advice.

Should the recovery mode have specific settings so that It goes to the Sony splash screen ???

Cheers

TigerBytes

Semi Bricked ???

Anything I can do about that ???, I did flash firmware to 3.40 oe-a yesterday, but that's made no difference

It's semi bricked, you'll need to place a working update eboot (or if that fails, the official 1.50 eboot) into your recovery folder and run it from the recovery menu.

Yes mate.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom