Starting a new business - few questions...

steviedog

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm starting a new business from home selling smoking accessories and novelty items (ash trays, lighters etc). I’ve found a UK wholesaler with very good prices and would like to take advantage of this. I've spent weeks doing market research and think it is a very good idea.

I’m looking to put an ecommerce website together to sell the products, rather than selling them on eBay which was my original idea.

My question is do you think it would be far easier to pay someone to put the website together or do it myself? I’m pretty good with computers and know very basic HTML but I’d like the site to look pretty, not basic.

I have indeed.

Used it for 3 years, very easy to setup and it has everything that you need.

I have recommended it on here before and I know that a couple of other users have taken it up.

I have indeed.

Used it for 3 years, very easy to setup and it has everything that you need.

I have recommended it on here before and I know that a couple of other users have taken it up.

I never knew it could be so easy. I've just taken a look at some of the customer websites and they look great.

I'll have to Photoshop up some logos/banners and get stuck in.

Thanks again:smashin:

No probs.

If you then need to choose a payment provider may I also recommend protx.com

No probs.

If you then need to choose a payment provider may I also recommend protx.com

By payment provider, do you mean a way of customers paying for goods? If so, the site says they provide all of that as part of the package?

They may have changed and now offer it as part of the package. I have not used them for over a year.

Good site, thanks for the heads-up.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom