• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Starting a new business - few questions...

steviedog

Banned
Hi all, I'm starting a new business from home selling smoking accessories and novelty items (ash trays, lighters etc). I’ve found a UK wholesaler with very good prices and would like to take advantage of this. I've spent weeks doing market research and think it is a very good idea.

I’m looking to put an ecommerce website together to sell the products, rather than selling them on eBay which was my original idea.

My question is do you think it would be far easier to pay someone to put the website together or do it myself? I’m pretty good with computers and know very basic HTML but I’d like the site to look pretty, not basic.

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
I have indeed.

Used it for 3 years, very easy to setup and it has everything that you need.

I have recommended it on here before and I know that a couple of other users have taken it up.

steviedog

Banned
I have indeed.

Used it for 3 years, very easy to setup and it has everything that you need.

I have recommended it on here before and I know that a couple of other users have taken it up.

I never knew it could be so easy. I've just taken a look at some of the customer websites and they look great.

I'll have to Photoshop up some logos/banners and get stuck in.

Thanks again:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom