1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starsky & Hutchinson on C5 !

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Bloyd, Jan 7, 2003.

1. Bloyd

Bloyd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dave, Ken, Huggy & good ol' Captain Dobey are currently on C5 every weekday morning at 10am.

Being a child of the seventies this series really does give me some wonderful nostalgic memories, who can forget that red Ford Torino? And why didn't Huggy ever think of becoming a cop? Every episode seems to have him find out "the word on tha street" which always leads the Good Guys to the Bad Guys!

Did the US legal system have a "Crimestoppers" like reward fund, if so Huggy's probably a multi-millionaire by now.

On a more serious note, the few episodes I've seen are from quite early on in the series (the 1st season was quite realistic & violent, something which was increasingly toned down as the series progressed).

Naturally, C5 are making cuts to the episodes, but they still make enjoyable entertainment.

Zebra Three Out:cool:

2. Confucius

Confucius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
    I suspect Huggy had to keep on informing to avoid being arrested by the fashion police.