Starship Troopers Trilogy £15.83 @ Dvd.co.uk

If only the second two in the sequence were as good as the first. A good buy though especially when you factor in passing on the Standard DVD to the Recycling to Friends bag. :D

Arnold.

Thanks, just placed my order :thumbsup:

I know number 2 & 3 aren't up to much, but I can't resist a boxset!

If I hadn't already seen the second and realised how truly awful it was this would be a great deal. I think I'll pass and just find the first one cheap somewhere which was great. Has anyone seen the third one and convince me otherwise?

---------------- Listening to: Beth Orton - So Much More via FoxyTunes

If cheese is your thing, then three will be ideal for you.

However, if not, then I would just get the first one ;)

If I hadn't already seen the second and realised how truly awful it was this would be a great deal. I think I'll pass and just find the first one cheap somewhere which was great. Has anyone seen the third one and convince me otherwise?

Although the third one is more like the first film (has Casper Van Dien). It was actually worse than the second film. At least the second tried to take the bugs into a new direction.

Although the third one is more like the first film (has Casper Van Dien). It was actually worse than the second film. At least the second tried to take the bugs into a new direction.

I must admit that I rather enjoyed the second one. Very different to the first but quite well done. Cannot really say that about the third one though.
They are all pretty good in the video/audio stakes on this set, so well worth the buy!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom