• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be down from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for quite some time while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

Stars into Wii points

O

ol_king_col

I read elsewhere that Nintendo were (are?) allowing you to convert your stars points into Wii points?

Anyone else heard this or know anything about it?

Stars points are the points you get whenever you buy a Nintendo product, usually 500 for hardware, 200 - 250 for software.

O

ol_king_col

Wii points will be in the Star catalogue in the near future. Thats the official line...
Cool. Cheers.

One of those knew I'd heard something about it, but couldn't remember where I'd heard it, and so couldn't confirm it.

Finally those are gonna be useful.

John 1987

I have 10,500 points already from Game Cube stuff, would be interesting to know what I'll be able to get for them, when I eventually buy a Wii.

John 1987

im guessing about enough for a nes game
:rotfl: your probably right, the UK/Europe website always gets useless offers.

MyBigToe

Novice Member
well.. the general rule of nintendo is, that if its left to NoE, its gonna suck, they're gonna screw it up, or they just wont bother doing it

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom