Stargirl (DCU) 2020

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Amy Smart, Neil Jackson, Hunter Sansone and Trae Romano Join DC Universe's STARGIRL series.
D0CXrT1VYAAV1x9.jpg

Smart
has been cast as title heroine Courtney Whitmore's mom Barbara, and Romano as her stepbrother, Mike Dugan. Here are the official descriptions for both characters...

Barbara Whitmore: "Now that her teenage daughter Courtney (Brec Bassinger) is older, Barbara is jumping back into the workforce and striving to be the best mother and provider she can be to her daughter, her new husband (Luke Wilson) and her new stepson."

Mike Dugan: "Pat’s (Luke Wilson) overly-charming teenage son and Courtney’s (Brec Bassinger) new stepbrother."

stargirl.jpg

Stargirl!

Any chance this could be as good as DC's Supergirl? :D ;)

Stargirl was in Legends of Tomorrow when they met with the Justice Society in the past played by Sarah Grey. Which is the right time period for her although was used in the Justice League cartoons as a modern day hero.
Stargirl.jpg
Stargirl. tall.jpg

Oh gawd. Looks fantastic.
I hope you dont think thats from it from the picture above your post.
This is the actress that's playing her on the far right, I don't mean the one having it plums squashed dirty girl(no wonder it looks miserable, ) as that would be a male.:laugh:
Stargirl actress.jpg

hires version of Brec Bassinger as Stargirl

D23nKLPU8AAduHO.jpg

Superhero shorts?!? For a girl? In todays world? I mean really? It looks crass. Mind you I always put Supergirl on for a giggle as she can't even act. But I know it has its fans.

I'm firmly against 20 year old blondes being paraded around in shorts in today's modern world. But dammit, I'm going to have to watch it even more closely now, just to make sure I am still against it as much.

During an interview on the YSBNow Podcast (via Stargirl.tv), Bassinger confirms that the upcoming superhero series was set to debut on DC Universe in January, but it has since been pushed back to spring of next year

So it might or might not be part of the Arrowverse, but certainly the multiverse, possibly edited to be family friendly on the CW, while more adult on DCU ...

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom