• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Stargate

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Stargate creators Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin said they'd like to finish telling the story they started. Apparently Stargate was supposed to be the first in a trilogy.

Devlin;
“Stargate has always had this empty hole. When we made the first one, we always intended on doing part two and three, and we were prevented for years. And our hope is that we can get another chance at Stargate and tell the entire story we wanted to tell.”

Maybe after the new films, there could be a spin-off tv series :D

Stargate (1994)

liamt

Distinguished Member
i liked the original movie. especially the wormhole bits. maybe helped we were on LSD at the cinema ;)

SDMDAM

Distinguished Member
I always felt the original should ended with the team going through the wormhole but not ending upon earth. I am sure they could figure a way to have Kurt Russell involved.

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
I love Stargate, seen it at the flicks when it came out, it was my first BD purchase.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom