Stargate SG-1 series finale poss spoilers

Z

Zoidy

thought it was brilliant. who has seen it? what did you think? and if you havn't seen it.. do so ;)

plz include spoiler space

Havent seen it yet as I dont have Sky and download the Divx overnight but just from the small clip at the end of last weeks episode with the Prometheus under attack by death gliders at the Antartic it looks great.

There will be a final season 8, and also stargate atlantis will be filmed aswell.

SG1 series 8 and SG atlantis are both due to air in summer of this year.. but i dont think we in the uk get it untill september

I asked Tony Amendola (Bra'tac) when I met him saturday about whether he would be in Season 8 and he said he would and that they have just started filming Season 8 and Atlantis.

Checkout Gateworld for loads of SG1 and ATLANTIS news and info. It has to be the most comprehensive Stargate site out there. But be warned there are loads of spoilers.

PS - Atlantis will premier on July 16th in the US

I thought this was the last series, and so it had an odd ending.

Then I found out about the final series 8, so am happy now (you can never have too much Stargate)

Oh, and the US haven't seen either of the two final episodes yet (first part tonight, second part next week). For once we get something early :)

as far as im concerned there is a lot of scope left for many seasons to come, how on earth could season 8 be IT :confused: !!! there is a whole thing with the replicators to be covered, I know they are currently suspended in time but surely some sort of spacial anomoly will cause a shift in the temperal in activity on that planet , causing the replicators to to attack with a vengance :mad: !!!

:)

rofl ..

well someone on gateworld worker out that with their current capacity to learn stuff the replicators would have been out in under 7 days , but erm i have no idea on that.. maybe the machine was "un-turnoffable" ? ;)

i think season 8 has alot to rap up so should make it a great series + there is SG atlantis

shame atlantis wont have the same cast.. dno if ill be watching that, will see how it goes

yeah, McGyver has some great one-liners!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom