• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Stargate on BluRay region 'A' - £8.45

mr gothic

Established Member
Axel have Stargate for £8.45 plus 99p delivery on Blu Ray. Just had to order at that price.

http://www.axelmusic.com/productDetails/012236191551?Stargate

They also have Jay and Silent Bob for under a tenner..

hi
is this the fixed disc as i know there were issues with the us disc not having the hard subtitles for the alien translation
i have king arthur with the same problems im sure these discs were going to be recalled and correct versions sent out.
i would also like to to buy the stargate

Batman2

Distinguished Member
hi
is this the fixed disc as i know there were issues with the us disc not having the hard subtitles for the alien translation
i have king arthur with the same problems im sure these discs were going to be recalled and correct versions sent out.
i would also like to to buy the stargate

Actually -

There is a second English subtitle option that just has the alien language. It wasn't in the menu itself because it's supposed to play automatically, but if you just use the subtitle button on your remote it comes up.

ninehours

Established Member
How long do Axel normally take for delivery? they took payment for this on the 2nd.
Just checked my order on this it now showing as out of stock and on back order with suppliers did not realise they took payment without having stock.
First order with AxelMusic so far NOT IMPRESSED.

ninehours

Established Member
Well this finally turned up, Three security stickers on the case two alarm stickers in the case and fingerprints all over the disc. Don't think I'll be using Axel again.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom