1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stargate DVD's

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by TimFoster, Aug 28, 2001.

1. TimFoster

TimFoster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all. I'm a big fan of stargate, but unfortunately here in Australia we have been ripped off. Currently only season 2 up to episode 8? and the best of season 1 are available.

I was looking at UKHotMovies and found a lot of stargate dvd's. But they dont mention if they are widescreen like the vhs videos. The Aus dvd versions are in a aspect ratio of 1.78. Anyone know what the UK version are?<br />Also what about quality? Aus version have been grainy and almost unwatchable.

Finally can anyone recommend a online order site. I'd like to get all of season 2. But the exchange rates between Aus and UK is pathetic. So somewhere they give good prices and bulk order discounts would be great.

Thanks in advance

Tim.

2. MartinB

MartinB
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can't help with a supplier as I use one which gives free UK delivery.<br />I don't have Volume 1 as it's best of Season 1, but Volume 2 onwards are 16:9, and Season 3 is 5.1 too. They are a bit on the grainy side though.<br />Martin.

3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

4. TimFoster

TimFoster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the info.