1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stargate dvd episode list

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by TimFoster, Jun 28, 2001.

1. TimFoster

TimFoster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Could some one please supply the Stargate dvd episode lists for me. In Australia they have skipped heaps of episodes and I wanted to see if the R2 versions are complete.

Thanks.

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Tim,

For a full episode guide, check out: www.epguides.com

They are simply the best resource on the Net for TV episode guides.

With regards to the DVD releases, this is how it works, here in the UK:

On DVD Disc 1, there was the uncut version (including the full-frontal female nudity) of the Pilot Episode - Children Of The Gods, plus the final three episodes of Season 1.

From then on, every DVD has had 4 episodes per DVD, containing all of Season 2 and Season 3. However, the final DVD for Seaon 2, contains the two final Season 2 episodes, plus a couple of back episodes from Season 1, just to make up the disc.

With the final DVD of Season 3, again, there's the final couple of Season 3 episodes, and then about an hours worth of Behind-The-Scenes material, and interviews with the cast and crew of the show, bringing that disc's running time, up to about 2hrs 35mins.

In the USA, on Region 1, there is a complete Season 1 Box Set, for about £55 Sterling, but I have been informed that the picture and sound quality are lousy. Also, you can buy the first 2 episodes of Season 1, just as one DVD in the US. (In the US, they generally stick to 2 episodes per disc, whereas here in the UK, you get 4 episodes, on one dual-layered, single sided DVD, which makes the UK discs much better value for money.)

Hope that helps you out.

Pooch