Stargate dvd episode list

T

TimFoster

Could some one please supply the Stargate dvd episode lists for me. In Australia they have skipped heaps of episodes and I wanted to see if the R2 versions are complete.

Thanks.

Tim,

For a full episode guide, check out: www.epguides.com

They are simply the best resource on the Net for TV episode guides.

With regards to the DVD releases, this is how it works, here in the UK:

On DVD Disc 1, there was the uncut version (including the full-frontal female nudity) of the Pilot Episode - Children Of The Gods, plus the final three episodes of Season 1.

From then on, every DVD has had 4 episodes per DVD, containing all of Season 2 and Season 3. However, the final DVD for Seaon 2, contains the two final Season 2 episodes, plus a couple of back episodes from Season 1, just to make up the disc.

With the final DVD of Season 3, again, there's the final couple of Season 3 episodes, and then about an hours worth of Behind-The-Scenes material, and interviews with the cast and crew of the show, bringing that disc's running time, up to about 2hrs 35mins.

In the USA, on Region 1, there is a complete Season 1 Box Set, for about £55 Sterling, but I have been informed that the picture and sound quality are lousy. Also, you can buy the first 2 episodes of Season 1, just as one DVD in the US. (In the US, they generally stick to 2 episodes per disc, whereas here in the UK, you get 4 episodes, on one dual-layered, single sided DVD, which makes the UK discs much better value for money.)

Hope that helps you out.

Pooch

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom