Stardust (TBA) Directed by Gabriel Range

systemsdead

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
They ****ed Freddie Mercury over now its time for the inevitable David Bowie biopic, been dreading this but just knew it was gonna come.

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 20.03.13.png

"Stardust, an upcoming film about David Bowie, has cast its leading man, as Deadline and Screen International note. The role will be played by actor-musician Johnny Flynn, and he will be accompanied by Marc Maron—portraying Bowie’s publicist—and Jena Malone (The Hunger Games) as Bowie’s first wife, Angie. The film will explore Bowie’s first trip to America in the early ’70s and the genesis of his Ziggy Stardust persona.

According to Screen International, the soundtrack will include various Bowie performances. The film will be written by Christopher Bell (The Last Czars) and directed by Gabriel Range (I Am Slave). According to Deadline, principal photography begins this June."

For a moment I thought this was a reboot movie of the books. This however, is probably worse.

I'm sure that wasn't meant to be making me laugh but I was thinking about how livid my ex would be watching that trailer. Probably many other Bowie fans, too.

That looks atrocious. And cheap. I wasn't a fan, but he deserved better than that looks to be. For a second I thought it was Eddie Izzard :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom