STAR WARS TRILOGY dvd Ep. 4, 5, +6 £27!

jamiev

Novice Member
from dvdsoon.com, but don't tel everyone!!!!

:nono:

jamie (soon to buy the Z2) !!!

:p

WeirdFish

Bear in mind you'll probably have to add customs charges.

jamiev

Novice Member
there is no delivery charge or customs charges at all, i have used them many a times, no probs.

F

ftpdoo

yes - but have you ordered 4 DVD's at once b4? Once customers see's that its over the value of $20 and that the package is so bulky, you'll u hit!

:lesson:

Just letting you know.

Jonny :rolleyes:

jtorry

Standard Member
Originally posted by jamiev
there is no delivery charge or customs charges at all, i have used them many a times, no probs.
delivery is free but they no longer mark all items as $12 but the real price. Not saying you will be hit by customs but now you are lucky not to be.

wither2000

Novice Member
Anyone know the likely UK price when the box set is released?

vonhosen

Novice Member
If I remember rightly I think it is £45.

Seen region 2 & most region 1 advertising in the £39 range

figrin_dan

Originally posted by MickeyG
They charge when you order so they'd have your cash for 4 months before you see the goods.
But who knows what the exchange rate will be in 4 months?

K

Kam the Man

I have to say this is one of THE only boxsets I wouldn't skimp money on.

I'll wait until about 2-4 weeks before release and search for good high street or internet pre order price.

So I wonder what the total running time will be for the 6 films? Surely this will be one of the most watched and repeated day/weekend film marathons EVER! :smashin:

Indiana Jones

With it being the same number of discs as the Indiana Jones Boxset I would have thought it would be the same price so I would imagine it will be £30-£35 at release and then at the run up to christmas you would be able to pick it up for £25 or maybe a little less.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom