Star Wars Trilogy Box Art

P

prevailrob

Caught a glimpse of these on kamuiweb.com, not quite sure if they are official, but they look pretty ****ing nice to me :)

[It is against forum rules to link to a picture on another web-site. I have re-posted your pictures below... - Mod]

The Final Conflict

Jedi vs Darkside

The Imperial Collection

Cheers,
Rob

Lex

Novice Member
Hard to make sense of these - especially the 'Jedi vs Darkside' one, which film is it for?

They are certainly high quality if they are fakes/fan made...

P

prevailrob

If its true it makes it look like they´d release all 3 and you just pick whichever. Similar to the 10th Aniv. Reservoir Dogs with different colors/faces on I suppose.

Rob

P

prevailrob

Im sort of inbetween the 'Final Conflict' one and the 'Imperial' one :)

Dave H

Their all nice but I don't think they look official.

Joe Pineapples

Distinguished Member
anyone with a 3d program and some clipart off the net, could have knocked those up in 10mins.

If they are official, they certainly look a lot better than the Indy boxset we ended up with - i was well disappointed with that.

Dean

cybersoga

The Digital Bits recons it'll look like this

[It is against forum rules to link to a picture on another web-site. I have re-posted your picture below... - Mod]

Garrett

The characters look embossed on the picture. What ever I think they will make it somthing special or have a SE edition out.

Lex

Novice Member
Originally posted by cybersoga
The Digital Bits recons it'll look like this
That is the design used for the special edition releases in 1997. I doubt it will be the same this time as they are new versions...

Personally I would prefer the original artwork (and also the original movies to go with them!!)

P

prevailrob

Lex - Whoops!, sorry about the pic linkage, rookie mistake.

Rob

Lex

Novice Member
Originally posted by buns
Lex,

so there are 3 editions?
I have no idea what they are - the pics were supplied by prevailrob - I am not entirely convinced they are genuine though... There are no Fox or Lucasfilm emblems anywhere... could be wrong though. :)

Lex

Novice Member
Originally posted by FoxyMulder
The Digital Bits has a story about this it seems like they might be genuine.

Yup - genuine indeed :smashin:

From The Digital Bits:

An L.A. company called Neuron Syndicate, which apparently is working on the packaging design for the upcoming Star Wars Trilogy DVD release, inadvertently leaked images of three different versions of the packaging on their website over the weekend. The photos were only up for a very short time before they got yanked (no doubt after a frantic call from Fox and/or Lucasfilm), but a few of our readers managed to download them, and naturally they're starting to appear on Star Wars fan websites and BBS boards all over the Net. We might post the original images at a later time, but for now you can view them at this French fansite (until they get yanked again, of course). Basically, there are three different versions - the "Final Conflict" box (featuring Darth Vader's helmet - my personal favorite), the "Imperial Collection" (featuring various images from the film including a Star Destroyer) and the "Jedi vs. Darkside" design (the most colorful but least classy of the three). We have no idea which of the three will be chosen as the final design, if any. All three look like Digipack and slipcase affairs, none of which match the previously released Episode 1 & 2 DVDs' spine format. Ah well.

ferris57

Standard Member
the designs for a bond boxset on the neuron website Look awesome :eek: