Star Wars: The Old Republic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qactuar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Continuation from here:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/pc-gaming/1363479-star-wars-old-republic.html

PM me if you have important server stuff to add to this post/or post in the thread and I will update accordingly.

Useful links:

Darf Punk | Star Wars: The Old Republic

User List (08/01/2012 11:25)

AVF Username|Character Name|Allegiance|Class|Crafting Skill
Lostfanboy|Alf|Sith|Bounty Hunter|Armstech
LostFanBoy|Neilo|Sith|Sith Assassin|?
RevanClaw|Sythiz|Rebels|Jedi Guardian|Synthweaving
RevanClaw|Azeera|Sith|Sith Sorcerer|?
Gooner|Gooner|Sith|Sith Sorcerer|Artifice
Earlyflash|Earlyflash|Sith|Sith Sorcerer|Artifice
Tate53|Darinthian|Sith|Sith Sorcerer|Biochem
Tate53|Tirion|Sith|Imperial Agent|?
Deleter|Pan'thiras|Republic|Smuggler|Armstech
Sega Mega Dave|Saurak|Sith|Sith Warrior|?
C225 | Valkara | Sith | Sith Sorcerer | ?
DeanE | Jai | Sith | Sith Sorcerer | Synthweaving
Nugget605 | Mellywelly | Sith | Sith Sorcerer | Biochem
Nugget605 | Wellymelly | Sith | Bounty Hunter | Cybertech
austinqpr | Austrisat | Sith | Sith Warrior | ?
Nik73 | Tharulian | Republic | Jedi Sentinel | Artifice
Nik73 | Jaz | Republic| Smuggler | ?
Nik73 | Obissian | Empire | Bounty Hunter | ?
Nik73 | Thaheel | Empire | Sith Sorcerer | Artifice
Gordon B | Asajj | Sith | Sith Sorcerer | ?
chalkywhyte | Chalkywhyte | Sith | Bounty Hunter | ?
eiren| Koth| Sith | Sith Warrior | Juggernaut
maff1977 | Dolgech | Sith | Sith Assassin | Biochem
hawky525 | Arrular | Sith | Bounty Hunter | ?
hawky525 | Keija | Sith | Imperial Agent | ?
hawky525 | Xai| Sith | Sith Inquisitor | ?
ineedamonk | Kortorro | Republic | Jedi Sentinel | Artifice
Lestat_11 | Raythist | Sith | Bounty Hunter | ?
AntonB | Dannic | Sith | Juggernaut | Synthweave

Last edited:
subscribed. will continue to monitor this game and see if its worth a punt

jonneymendoza said:
subscribed. will continue to monitor this game and see if its worth a punt

Definitely worth a punt I'd say, been playing it solidly since early access and can't wait to get back on again later.

Can't fault it, apart from the queues, which I'm sure will be sorted before long. Any game I'm willing to sit and wait for almost an hour (worst so far, but averaging 15-20mins) to play has got to be good :)

So what's the deal with TS? When are we going to start using it? Do we just routinely load it up when we start the game and have it on the whole time, or just when grouping? Would probably be a lot easier and quicker than typing everything, especially when you have to remember to switch between Guild/party and general chat :)

Not that I tend to say a whole lot anyway :laugh:

Just finished downloading this and will be playing tonight hopefully.

I am a long time WOW player about 3 years but this is my first other MMO iv played, also i love Mass effect and the SW universe.

However i have read some negative early reviews of this game and a close friend was in the BETA of this and his opinion of the game that for the amount of money spent on it it was quite poor.

What are other AVF's opinion's?

Definitely worth a punt I'd say, been playing it solidly since early access and can't wait to get back on again later.

Can't fault it, apart from the queues, which I'm sure will be sorted before long. Any game I'm willing to sit and wait for almost an hour (worst so far, but averaging 15-20mins) to play has got to be good :)

So what's the deal with TS? When are we going to start using it? Do we just routinely load it up when we start the game and have it on the whole time, or just when grouping? Would probably be a lot easier and quicker than typing everything, especially when you have to remember to switch between Guild/party and general chat :)

Not that I tend to say a whole lot anyway :laugh:

im sure it is but i gotta finish skyrim first :(

Has anyone played rift? is it as polished as Rift?

jonneymendoza said:
im sure it is but i gotta finish skyrim first :(

Has anyone played rift? is it as polished as Rift?

Skyrim hasn't even had a look in since I started in this :)

I played Rift for a couple of weeks and got bored, but I'd say it's certainly as polished as that, if not more so. Don't remember if Rift had as many voice acted cut scenes, I think all quests in this, certainly all the ones I've done have been and that's not just the story ones.

LostFanBoy said:
you need to register first :)

Is this not the same one that was set up before then? :confused: :)

There was the original one, then another one that I signed up to, is this a third one then? :)

So this one in the link is going to be the permanent one then?

I don't mind registering again, I'm just easily confused and I'll delete the bookmarks for the other two :)

There was the one on the official site originally when the guild was set up, so it could be put in the game from the start, them there was another site setup, so this other one is different from the second one?

Last edited:
Okay so I changed the link again ... can someone confirm .. ?

Ta.

I dont mind using either site, il go with the consensus. I dont mind using Neilo's new site. Means I dont have to mess about with the administration side of it lol. I get lazy with stuff like that lol. :laugh:

Tate53 said:
I dont mind using either site, il go with the consensus. I dont mind using Neilo's new site. Means I dont have to mess about with the administration side of it lol. I get lazy with stuff like that lol. :laugh:

I don't mind using either site either, preferably just the one though :D

So should I register for this other one? Or wait until we decide which is the "official" one? :)

I don't mind using either site either, preferably just the one though :D

So should I register for this other one? Or wait until we decide which is the "official" one? :)
Im not bothered either way ..I only did that one as i thought the "original" was getting deleted

Still can't login, still got no email. Still getting account not activated :thumbsdow

Absolutely wonderful. Tempted to just **** it off tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom