Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

I've been getting the most success with the code working in the app. However not by refreshing it, but flicking back out of it entirely and going to the purchase link here and relaunching the app page if the 'sorry not available' banner appears. Bit longer process, but seems to do the trick!

On my iPhone clicking the link here doesn’t open the app.

On my iPhone clicking the link here doesn’t open the app.
I'm on android, so thankfully that works fine for me. Gives the option of opening the link in default browser or in the app every time i click on a zavvi link. I've heard that's not the case for iOS users though. The default settings must be automatically set to open in safari for you guys, not sure if there's a way you can change that?

The default settings must be automatically set to open in safari for you guys, not sure if there's a way you can change that?
Apps can intercept web links and redirect, but they must register this behaviour when installed. Examples include YouTube, eBay. BBC News.

Zavvi's app doesn't do this. I am not even sure how you can order pre-order items like this, in the iOS app, because they don't appear through search. :confused:

Apparently in iOS 14 it will be possible to change the default browser, mail, etc. Only took 10 years!

Last edited:
EB0E1B43-8F68-4FF6-9D55-E3AC90A9D32B.jpeg
329BC187-9812-4EC4-B008-F3187872B145.jpeg
D91778DC-789E-445A-9164-EA5EF82EE3DD.jpeg

Now live on Zavvi
Whens release date on this

Now live on Zavvi
Whens release date on this
Isn't known yet. Ep3 is 12th October, so judging by release the windows of these it'll be 2-4 weeks after that.

Isn't known yet. Ep3 is 12th October, so judging by release the windows of these it'll be 2-4 weeks after that.
Thanks Sam, still waiting for A New Hope 👍

Cant get code to work😡

It only ever works for the first few minutes so afraid you are 7 hours late and it was very hit and miss anyway.

I got 3/3 on the code for the original trilogy. But no joy this time despite being at the starting gate. Are they clamping down?

It only ever works for the first few minutes so afraid you are 7 hours late and it was very hit and miss anyway.
[/QUOTE

Isn’t there a free shipping code that the non rc members often use?

No idea I just automatically think of the discount code when a Thursday rolls round and I see a post saying the code didn’t work for them.

I got 3/3 on the code for the original trilogy. But no joy this time despite being at the starting gate. Are they clamping down?
It seems quite random. This morning the code didn't work for me in either Edge or Firefox, couldn't even access the page in Chrome when it went live. Cleared cookies in Firefox and the discount applied automatically.
I have the browsers open and hope the code works on one of them, the go live time sometimes varies across browsers as well.

For me the best part of this movie was.....................................the poster.

So I caved........o_O

Damn you Zavvi :mad:

Still available! Less popular than the sequels or are they making more?
Without question the former in my opinion. And I think the Last Jedi will be an even harder sell.

E43F86E8-58B2-4271-94B9-EA078F90FE27.jpeg

I think there might be quite a few people that prefer the sequel trilogy

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom