Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

darren68uk

ooof yes please,,,,,,,, just need Rogue one and im done! said that for marvels, but def this time, never had such an untidy (oddbod collection) shelf of star wars movies!

Squeegie McGee

So ya @indianajones, they're going the theatrical release route. So the next 3 out of 4 upcoming releases i will have finished my SW 4k steelbook collection. That's given if ANH gets back to preorder later this month and I can snag it. So next is Ep7 then Rogue One then ep 8 ( already have) then solo and I'll be done

UKCDJ

So ya @indianajones, they're going the theatrical release route. So the next 3 out of 4 upcoming releases i will have finished my SW 4k steelbook collection. That's given if ANH gets back to preorder later this month and I can snag it. So next is Ep7 then Rogue One then ep 8 ( already have) then solo and I'll be done
Does anyone actually class ‘Solo’ as a Star Wars movie?

StumpyBloke

Not showing for me

Shows as Sold Out for me when I checked just now so either it isn't live or they sold very, very quickly!!!

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Live, order placed with code! :D

StumpyBloke

Now it’s live

mightymax76

Wasn't showing live on my laptop, but went on my phone and it was live. Still showing as not live on my laptop browser

darren68uk

Ordered and coded worked :) Haha 2 in a row thanks guys

Yes, it is live for me now and I managed to place the pre-order. The RCVIP code did not work, however.

movieman1866

Really weird. Chrome went to page unavailable, Edge and Firefox worked but code didn't. Cleared cookies in Firefox and code auto applied.

Indiana Jones

Tried two different browsers and the app but the code didn’t work even though I was on there from 8:30 hitting refresh, seems to be completely at random whether it will apply.

Last edited:

samdavies

Distinguished Member
I've been getting the most success with the code working in the app. However not by refreshing it, but flicking back out of it entirely and going to the purchase link here and relaunching the app page if the 'sorry not available' banner appears. Bit longer process, but seems to do the trick!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more

Latest News

Kef announces KW1 Wireless Subwoofer Adapter
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 9th August 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Linn announces Majik DSM digital streamer upgrade
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sony announces WH-1000XM4 noise cancelling headphones
  • By Andy Bassett