Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailers & TV Spots

gingerone

Yet to see anything that stops me from thinking this is going to be awesome, the more I see the better it looks.

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
omg.... it just gets better ....

MacrosTheBlack

It's going to be crap..... It's going to be crap..... It's going to be crap.....

Keep telling myself this! So when it isn't, I'll really enjoy it. Hate getting too excited for a film! (Does look good though)

kahlua

hope the film lives up to these trailers,because they all look bloody brilliant.

SDMDAM

I would say there is perhaps more given away and at least one OMG moment but nothing major in terms of plot or spoilers.

There is an amazing shot of some tie fighters

HCK

Just emphasises more of what we have already seen, the big Luke question still remains :eek:

tapzilla2k

Distinguished Member
There's a partial bit of plot detail possibly given away, but it might well be intentional to make think in a certain way. JJ is tricky with trailers.

barnaby jones

Distinguished Member
Have to say this trailer is not that great. Not been edited that well, it doesn't do Daisy Ridley any favours.

BrianMW

woke me up this Friday afternoon after a long week at work!

I thought this and the previous trailers are great, make me really want to see it and thats its job but it went further and makes the hairs on my neck standup! really looking forward to Christmas and Santa's not responsible ;)

SDMDAM

It is not as good as the main trailer but some good moments and I love the tie fighter shot.

I am not going to judge anyone on this or any other trailer so I am still very much confident that Daisy is going to be good in this movie.

Damo121

OMG. This has just occurred to me and I do so hope it's not so...
but it looks like Daisy is weeping over Chewbacca's dead body at 1:33. Maybe killed by Kylo Ren?

Plaverda

Is it just me, but why have the lasers moved on the x-wings?

Jase

Distinguished Member
Is it just me, but why have the lasers moved on the x-wings?
They look the same as they always did. Firing from cannons on the ends of each wing.

raduv1

Distinguished Member
Im xx years old enough to be a cynical SOB but that actually had real emotion in it . I really dont want to get hyped but its hard not to. Embarrassed to say but that actually hit the spot emotionally as in lump im the throat time. Exelent trailer.

hosstifa

The film had better be good, the trailer makes it look excellent.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...

Latest News

NAD Launches CI 16-60 DSP Amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky seals Studiocanal movie deal
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
iFi Audio launches iDSD Diablo DAC/Headphone amp
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy Buds Pro
  • By Andy Bassett