Star Wars: The Force Awakens 3D Blu-ray Review & Comments

No one forces you to buy the first release though especially when they announce before hand that other releases are coming that was exactly why I never bought the first release of The Martian as I knew the Extended Edition was on the way and would have superior extras, if they hadn't said anything then a few months later said 'oh and here is a better version' that would have been bad but they didn't and the same goes for TFA which we knew back in March was coming to 3D BD later in the year and here it is, granted it seems they held back a few extras to try and tempt some into double dipping but its not like the first release was bare bones it had double the content most BDs include nowadays.

It's 13 quid on Amazon,as well...

Just seen it for £13 at asda here too

Just picked it up from asda £13...the 2D version by itself in asda was £17!!

Just picked it up from asda £13...the 2D version by itself in asda was £17!!

Think mine's gonna go back to Amazon. Unless they're willing to give me a price promise (which I doubt)

Well considering today is release day and its £13 surely their price promise is still in affect?

Well considering today is release day and its £13 surely their price promise is still in affect?

You'd certainly hope so.
I'll get in touch with CS when I've finished work,tonight. If they're unwilling to honour it; I'll send it back :D

I wouldn't be surprised if its back to full price in the next few hours.

Just emailed Amazon paid £19.99 & delivered this morning [emoji35]

At £13 the sting of double dipping is eased a bit :thumbsup:

At £13 the sting of double dipping is eased a bit :thumbsup:

You already have it in 3D? ;)

I was going to wait, I'm in no rush as I'm only buying it for the extra features. But at 13 quid it would be daft to put it off any longer.

Nope, like seemingly 80% of the world's population I have the 2D blu, and now I'll have another one :)

Time to get shot of that 2D release then before the market really becomes saturated, managed to get £8 for mine so only cost £5 to upgrade.

yes, I can confirm this looks spectacular on my LG OLED 65EF950 - I genuinely feel sorry for those that bought samsung this year :)

Still happy with my 2D release as I can't see 3D but those few more extras would have been nice. I would have liked to have the commentary.

For the last 6 months, I've had absolutely no intention of double dipping...and then I come in this thread at 3pm today...:(:facepalm:

Just put my order in :facepalm::rotfl:

What? This was £13 on Amazon? Damn, missed that :facepalm:

Which Asda's have people bought from for £13 please? Any in Manchester?

Get yourself to asda sharpish if you can, £13 there as well[emoji106]

Thanks, which Asda's? In work until 5:30 but should be able to get to one for 6pm.

For the last 6 months, I've had absolutely no intention of double dipping...and then I come in this thread at 3pm today...:(:facepalm:

Just put my order in :facepalm::rotfl:

image.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom