• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Star wars - The Clone Wars series 1 £17.85 at Zavvi

Indio

Next best price is 27.95 at Base....

zavvi.com - Star Wars - The Clone Wars - Series 1 - Complete Blu-ray

Executive Producer George Lucas and Lucasfilm Animation present Star Wars : The Clone Wars The Complete Season One. As war rages through the galaxy, the heroic Jedi, including Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and newcomer Ahsoka Tano, fight to maintain order and restore peace. Meanwhile, the Separatists, led by Count Dooku, his assassin Asajj Ventress and the evil General Grievous, plot to defeat the Republic and gain control.

Each episode takes you deeper into the universe, introducing new characters and exploring new planets along theway. With groundbreaking computer-generated animation and epic storytelling, this is a Star Wars adventure like never before.

• Jedi Temple Archives: Explore the making of all 22 episodes in-depth with episodic featurettes, Jump feature - links you from featurettes to the archives to further explore concept art and 3D art, Extensive 2D concept art, 3D early animatic tests and character/ship turntables
  • 22 Action-Packed Episodes Including 7 Director's Cut Episodes
  • 22 Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes with Director and Crew Interviews
  • Exclusive 68-page Production Journal with Original Sketches and Artist Notes
  • Sneak Peek at Season 2
don't forget quidco:smashin:

Starburst

Distinguished Member
Patience has it's rewards:)

IbanezACA

I love Star Wars but I'm not sure whether I would like this or not, maybe I should try find the first couple of episodes on youtube.

Starburst

Distinguished Member
What happened with the movie version or did they make it from more than one episode from this season?

Lucas decided to have a theatrical release created from the first few TV episodes produced, maybe it was purely a short term money thing or a longer view marketing move either way the TV series is superior to the Movie.

I might pick up the movie when it's about a fiver just to have a complete set but it's simply not that appealing compared to the series proper.

PezzMonkey

denzyl

I,m just hanging fire as its the same price too at the hut(sister company) hoping that the price stays constant long enough for one of their regular 10% discount codes :thumbsup:

Starburst

Distinguished Member
I,m just hanging fire as its the same price too at the hut(sister company) hoping that the price stays constant long enough for one of their regular 10% discount codes :thumbsup:

Yeah, always got to shop around but I wanted a few other things so used the SAVE5 code (£5 quid off a £50 spend) with Zavvi so I'm happy until of course days later when I find it could have been cheaper, patience is ok but sooner or later you have to leap:D

captainarchive

Distinguished Member
I love Star Wars but I'm not sure whether I would like this or not, maybe I should try find the first couple of episodes on youtube.
I've watched it on Cartoon Network and think it's good, miles better than the prequels. Although I don't think it's something I'll want to watch again any time soon.

Indio

Yeah, always got to shop around but I wanted a few other things so used the SAVE5 code (£5 quid off a £50 spend) with Zavvi so I'm happy until of course days later when I find it could have been cheaper, patience is ok but sooner or later you have to leap:D

I did exactly the same - i.e. used SAVE5 and pre-ordered Kick Ass and The Green Zone Steelbook. Total £46.55 - £2.79 quidco:smashin:.

Buckster666

Anyone know if this is region free?

Buckster666

Forgot this was a Warners Bros release, Coolio just placed a order

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
Last edited:

Starburst

Distinguished Member
Also, having bought several boxsets at £18 and still not watched them when Zaavi now has them under £15 makes me think this might do the same.

The eternal question and the usual circumstance, will it get cheaper and I don't have enough time to watch what I've already got)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom