1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars Rebellion/Supremacy

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by Setenza, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Setenza

Setenza

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +226
    I just dusted off this old PC game. In it's time a controversial strategy games. Most people didn't like it, aying the the GUI was too complex and it fell between two stools trying to please game players and Star Wars fans.

However, I like it. There are few games that I do. Infact I always tend to find myself playing old games rather than new. Less is more sometimes.

2. Squiffy

Squiffy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,010
    I used to have that. It isn't too bad. Probably on a par with Star Trek : Birth of the Federation in what it was trying to do.

And like ST : BOTF it is much sought after on ebay! You should quite easily get £20+ for a boxed copy.

3. CrispyXUK

CrispyXUK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    Habe you played Star Wars Lego? tis great

4. pragmatic

pragmatic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,647
    I liked birth of the federation but couldn't stand the star wars supremecy. My housemate really liked it, but we both agreed neither had a patch on Master of Orion 2, best space empire building game by far in my opinion. Didn't like 3 much though, actualy i took it back to the shop after about 20 hours of play cos it was so dire (I gave it every chance I could be the game consite red of pressing the turn button).

The thing I don't like about supremecy is the space battles are a bit iffy (nice graphics though), The gui wasn't exaclty intuative but most of was the psudeo realtime element.