Star Wars Posters

nicolaidenmark

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm lusting for SW posters to decorate thew walls in my living room.

Whilst they are fairly new (to me), the 4K covers appeal to me with the exception of the pink tint of IV. But I do like that Kenobi vs Vader is on it.

For Episode V, I like both the 4K cover and V Light and Dark but perhaps find the colours of the 4K veers. a bit too cool. And for VI, I definitely want the Gold bikini lol.

I realise this is a UK forum, however, being from Denmark, and in lieu of Brexit, I'd appreciate if someone could link to good EU sites?

Any other suggestions regarding poster variations are welcome.

Thanks,

IV - 4K Cover.png

Attachments

• V Light and Dark.jpg
    V Light and Dark.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 196
  • V pink luke.jpg
    V pink luke.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 113
  • V 4K.jpg
    V 4K.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 242
Hey Nicolai, you could try Cinema Poster Gallery for some decent star wars posters

It doesn't look like they have any new 4k versions, but they do have an original empire strikes back poster.

It's a bit pricey as it's original! But some of the newer ones are pretty good value.

They're based in London, but will ship internationally.

Hey Nicolai, you could try Cinema Poster Gallery for some decent star wars posters

It doesn't look like they have any new 4k versions, but they do have an original empire strikes back poster.

It's a bit pricey as it's original! But some of the newer ones are pretty good value.

They're based in London, but will ship internationally.
Thank you.

I was hoping to find a store within the EU in order to avoid additional VAT and import taxes, though.

Any ideas?

I'm not sure, I don't know any other sites based in the EU. I've use Cinema Poster Gallery to have posters shipped to the US though, and I've never had any issues with tax or import duties.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom