Star Wars Next Gen *drool*

chrislad

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I know it's not in game footage, but damn......

Linky

could be good...

i want it

looking good:thumbsup: , the force power reminded me of psi-ops..... loved the way he took out the tie fighter :eek:

chrislad said:
I know it's not in game footage, but damn......

Linky

That is very possible to acheive in this gen of gaming - I cant wait!!

But you all know it's just a tech demo right?
Simply showcasing their work in progress physics engine..

Looks a lot like the Cell Factor demo - will need a new Physx card to look lke that in-game.

Kurt_Wylde said:
But you all know it's just a tech demo right?
Simply showcasing their work in progress physics engine..

Yup, which is why I said it's not in-game footage in my opening post.

Looks great regardless. The first few shots are possible. I don't know about the section with the stormtrooper squad and the TIE though. Maybe towards the end of the 360/PS3 lifecycle much like the way Ninja Gaiden superceded anything graphically done on the Xbox previous to it (and past it, to be honest)

This could be in game graphics!

Couldn't it?

RHCP said:
This could be in game graphics!

Couldn't it?

It looks like some of it could be in game graphics quite easily.

Definately be following this one

tris

Rhoobarb said:
Looks a lot like the Cell Factor demo - will need a new Physx card to look lke that in-game.
your siggy made me laugh....I was pretty suprised about that too...:eek:

I thouhgt there were parts that looked ingame and others that looked rendered.....but even still im positively moist at the thought :D

Don't think any of it is rendered... I do think that some is non interactive cut scene, but I reckon it's all real time in game stuff.

And it's very impressive.

Psi-Ops was a rip off of Force Powers which in turn is a rip off of other things. Everythings a rip off of something else :)

looks cool, definately doesn't look beyond this generation in terms of in game graphics - i.e. it's hardly a Killzone 2 kind of thing.

Yeah, game engine graphics I'd say. Some of the texture were rather flat to be pre-rendered (also it's a low-bitrate video anyway so it's hard to tell). Could be good!

Video now removed at the request of some bloke called George Lucas...whoever he is!? ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom