1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Mouse problem?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by BlueOrange25, Nov 2, 2004.

1. BlueOrange25

BlueOrange25

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +200
    Recently I've been spending some time again playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. However, I've encountered a problem :( .

In the bits where you take control of the Ebon Hawk's gun turret (such as when you leave Taris), I noticed a marked slowdown in the response from my mouse. This makes it a pain to aim the gun since I'm dragging my mouse from side to side yet this only translates into a very small movement on screen. I can hardly aim the gun in time to shoot enemy ships :mad: . The game runs at the normal speed. It's just that there's little to no response from my mouse in this one instance.

I'm using a Logitech MX500 optical mouse and I've downloaded and installed the latest updates for the game.

Has anybody else encountered this problem? All other areas of the game (including other uses of the mouse) are fine except for this one aspect.

Any help is much appreciated. :thumbsup:

2. t-force

t-force

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    Bit of a useless generic response I know, but have you got the latest mouse drivers?

3. BlueOrange25

BlueOrange25

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +200
    I have, and still the problem is there :confused: .