Star Wars in HD?

A

andyturner28

Anyone know if any of the Star Wars will be shown in HD next week?
If not then even i will start complaining about the lack of HD content. I would have thought that the premiers would be shown on HD channels first by now.

Andy.

Oakleyspatz

andyturner28 said:
Anyone know if any of the Star Wars will be shown in HD next week?
If not then even i will start complaining about the lack of HD content. I would have thought that the premiers would be shown on HD channels first by now.

Andy.
I believe they are showing them in the order they were released so Episode IV- A New Hope is first and so on. The first three shown are NOT in HD but the last three (the most recently made three) will be

A

andyturner28

Cheers Danny.

I am glad you replied as it saves me PMing you. I have a quick question about the Philips Pronto i bought from you.
Can you set macro's on the device screens, or only to the macro button on the top left. I have seen pictures of other peoples CCF's that have buttons for Discovery, Sky one etc which can only be macro's but i can't find anything in the manual about it.

Cheers,

Andy.

Oakleyspatz

andyturner28 said:
Cheers Danny.

I am glad you replied as it saves me PMing you. I have a quick question about the Philips Pronto i bought from you.
Can you set macro's on the device screens, or only to the macro button on the top left. I have seen pictures of other peoples CCF's that have buttons for Discovery, Sky one etc which can only be macro's but i can't find anything in the manual about it.

Cheers,

Andy.
I'm sorry Andy, I never set up any macros when I had it either. I just downloaded complete programmes for my specific equipment from remotecentral.com

Danny

A

andyturner28

No worries Danny, i shall ask in the remote forum.

Cheers,

Andy.

tony @ suffolk

andyturner28 said:
No worries Danny, i shall ask in the remote forum.

Cheers,

Andy.
Yes, you can set up ANY button on a Pronto as a macro! (sorry, a bit off-topic!);)

mmace

Novice Member
TivoUK said:
I read today that Cinemax in the States are gonig to show all 6 movies in HD
indeed they are, episodes 1 to 6 (in the correct order!!!) all in HD