Star Wars III R3

Not bad, just cheaper from Amazon.com - ~12.65 delivered for the R1.
Combine this with the cheapest possible source of R1 Batman Begins Deluxe Ed. (total before shipping with $31.96 =~£17.60 still below UK customs limit!!) and have yourself a real treat (at ~£11.40 each incl. delivery). :thumbsup:

The R2 is available for £10.99 delivered from Sainsbury's with their £5 off any spend over £15...PJ

unfortunately no Sainsbury's in Ireland :(, on the plus side Irish customs dont seem to set (or maybe adhere) to price limits :)

PJTX100 said:
The R2 is available for £10.99 delivered from Sainsbury's with their £5 off any spend over £15...PJ

Thx for the heads up - ordered! :thumbsup:

donnachaoc said:
unfortunately no Sainsbury's in Ireland :(, on the plus side Irish customs dont seem to set (or maybe adhere) to price limits :)

Agreed. I've never had to pay customs charges on anything and I've ordered a PSP which was sent with the full price noted on it!

im waiting on the 6 or 3 film boxset until then ill just use the other one sitting next to me ;)

oxygenuk said:
im waiting on the 6 or 3 film boxset ...

The SD or HD version? ;)

memoryex said:
got mine from axelmusic for £9.99 including shipping :thumbsup:

As did I :clap: , about as good as it gets me thinks!

I got it as cheap as £5.45 during the Hasselhoff promotion last week. :thumbsup: Not only that just got a £ 2.00 voucher as well. :clap:

Thank you for placing your order with CD WOW!

We just thought you would like to know that we have successfully negotiated a better price with our suppliers in relation to Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith (2 DVD Set) - Region 3 from £13.99 to an amazingly low £12.99!

We realise that you have paid the full £13.99 so as a goodwill gesture we are passing this saving directly to you!

You will be sent, by separate e-mail, a £2 E-voucher, which you can redeem at anytime in the future at CD WOW!

Kind Regards,

CD WOW! Customer Services

KevD said:
As did I :clap: , about as good as it gets me thinks!

Not quite, as I ordered 2 from Axelmusic (one for me and one for my brother) therefore getting them both for £9.50 ;)

The price went up a couple of weeks after it first appeared at 9.99.

It was a limited offer a while back. There was a thread a bout it I think.

They seem to do that from time to time on big new/forthcoming releases - very good price for a few days only.

imnotrich said:
Not quite, as I ordered 2 from Axelmusic (one for me and one for my brother) therefore getting them both for £9.50 ;)
Yeah I caught that offer as well, mine was £6.93 and I received a £1 voucher off my next purchase :D

donnachaoc said:
this could be borderline obsession :), but now R3 down to 11.99 on cdwow...

Good spot. Postcard set for first 1000 orders too.

I have all the others on R2 hence will probably stick with the Sainsbury's deal for the R2 but CDWOW continue to be an excellent source of cheap DVD's....PJ :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom