Star Wars - General Thread

Still can't forgive for killing off
Thandiwe Newton's character. She has sass in bucket loads.

Just noticed Star Wars Vintage has appeared on my Disney+, consisting of the two Ewok movies, the Ewok animated series, Tartakovsky’s Clone Wars...and The Story of the Faithful Wookie.
Were you referring to Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure and its sequel Ewoks: The Battle for Endor? Did you give it a try? What's your opinion?

Yes it’s those two. I made it through Caravan and just like when I first watched it years ago, I thought it was completely forgettable. It’s nice, but there’s no momentum. I can see very young kids enjoying it though (maybe). I haven’t attempted to make a start on the sequel yet.

Last edited:
One of the lads at work mentioned to me the other day that his mate was doing some hillwalking (we live in Scotland) and he noticed what looked like a film crew/set, he made his way over to have a look and asked what was going on...the reply was Disney is filming something for Star Wars.

This is as much as I know...how very interesting.

With all these tv shows I’d love to see a follow up to Solo but simply called the adventures of Han & Chewie. Maybe even animated. Older avforumers - there’s a template for this out there in the form of Minder. George Cole being Han Solo - dodgy scams, always in trouble, his mate being the hired muscle who gets him out of trouble. Mos Eisley being the equivalent of the Winchester?

You could go all-in for the comedy value, beat up the Millenium Falcon a bit more and have it as

Solos Independent Traders.

Coruscant, Cloud City, Death Star, Mos Eisley.

I don’t think the name is even canon so not that much of a big deal, even if they are distancing themselves from the name.

But he's a baddie, surely that's on message? What are the wookies captured by the Empire now known as, if not slaves?

In fact, maybe they should change that word too, Imperial is pretty negative.

Teaser for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser debuting at Walt Disney World in spring 2022.

Teaser for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser debuting at Walt Disney World in spring 2022.

But can anyone afford it? Monster price tags...

Attractions Magazine have done a summary of the Galactic Starcruiser experience. Crazy prices, but I guess they've researched what they think people will pay.

Those prices are crazy and in my view show what the new Disney is all about - money.

Those prices are outrageous and their theme park prices are as well.

18779CD7-B355-4914-98FD-156675248A07.jpeg

It would not surprise me if there is a sequel era TV show. Makes sense, especially if Lucasfilm is thinking of more films in this era. The TV show could set the story up nicely.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom