Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of The Sith 4K Steelbook (Zavvi Exclusive)

Will there be 4K steelbooks of Rogue One and The Force Awakens as well, anyone know?

Will there be 4K steelbooks of Rogue One and The Force Awakens as well, anyone know?
I would imagine seeing that they did release a 4k of solo but never rogue one nor TFA. My guess is that they will rerelease solo in a new 4k print and rogue one and TFA in its 4k debut.. as for TLJ and ROS they could not... unless it's an all new print because well Di$ney?

Word is they will eventually release all 11 films as 4K steelbooks.

Purchase link: Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Steelbook (3 Disc Edition includes Blu-ray)

Pre-order live: Thursday 9th July, 9am for RC subs, 12pm Midday General sale.

Confirmed artwork:
SW_ROTS.jpg

Attachments

• SW_ROTS (inside).jpg
    SW_ROTS (inside).jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 34
  • SW_ROTS (back).jpg
    SW_ROTS (back).jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 37
The prequels have all had great artwork.

Now if only Disney would go back and change the artwork for Ep V.

Woohoo. This will be a day long remembered...

Really hope the powers that be see sense and re think the artwork for Episode V.

I remember being in Leicester Square for the UK premiere for this. Good times.

Woohoo. This will be a day long remembered...

Really hope the powers that be see sense and re think the artwork for Episode V.

I remember being in Leicester Square for the UK premiere for this. Good times.

I was there too but across in the cinema running the Episodes 1-6 marathon, well Episodes 4-6 then 1-3 as they couldn’t show RotS until the premier had started but we did have some of the actors come across in the run up to Sith and then after it had finished George Lucas came out and spoke for abit which was a nice surprise.

The perfect artwork across the trilogy - shame about TESB - reminds me of what they did on the ‘Batman Forever’ artwork 📀

I was there too but across in the cinema running the Episodes 1-6 marathon, well Episodes 4-6 then 1-3 as they couldn’t show RotS until the premier had started but we did have some of the actors come across in the run up to Sith and then after it had finished George Lucas came out and spoke for abit which was a nice surprise.

That was a great experience I'm sure. I really enjoyed that day and seeing a life size X Wing parked in the Leicester Square was something I will never forget.

For me the magic of SW just has not been there with the new trilogy that JJ started - no matter how much I tried to like it, I just cannot bring myself to spend any more time with it.

It seems that under Disney, the filmakers went back to unused Ralph McQuarrie concept art and chucked these locations into a re-hashed story of the original trilogy in many ways.

Heck, I've finally(!) got round to watching Clone Wars and am enjoying this waaay more than all 3 new SW movies put together! Have just started season 4 and the seasons, stories just seem to get better and better and I reckon George Lucas must have been mentoring Dave Filoni and it shows.

Rouge One was made with love and it showed. The way it joins into Episode 4 is great.

Really looking forward to getting Revenge of the Sith in 4K.

Rouge One was made with love and it showed. The way it joins into Episode 4 is great.

Really looking forward to getting Revenge of the Sith in 4K.

Both RO and ROTS are incredible in 4K... if you have not watched the 4K discs then you are in for a treat!:)

Both RO and ROTS are incredible in 4K... if you have not watched the 4K discs then you are in for a treat!:)

Yes, have not seen the 4k discs so really looking forward to it.

Have you compared the 4K AV quality vs the 4K AV on Disney plus with ROTS? I know streaming cannot be better but just asking out of interest.

Have you compared the 4K AV quality vs the 4K AV on Disney plus with ROTS? I know streaming cannot be better but just asking out of interest.

Never had Disney+ but members here are saying 4K discs are superior to 4K streaming. There is a YouTube video stating Disney+ is not “true HDR”

Does anyone know what’s next in the release schedule & when? ...

Rogue One would be next and probably would go on preorder in 2-3 weeks
brand-dark.svg
About our ads

You may also like

Is that just guess work or do you have insider info? as I was kind of suspecting next would be the sequel trilogy then finally they would put out Rogue One and Solo.

Is that just guess work or do you have insider info? as I was kind of suspecting next would be the sequel trilogy then finally they would put out Rogue One and Solo.
brand-dark.svg
About our a
Well the way the order of release is going, you would think Rogue One would be next

brand-dark.svg
About our a

Well the way the order of release is going, you would think Rogue One would be next

Well at the moment they have been doing them in theatrical release order so logically next would be Episode 7 then Rogue One then Episode 8 then Solo then finally Episode 9 but I have a feeling next will be the sequel Trilogy followed by the anthology films, really make the UK wait for our first release of Rogue One on UHD here.

The prequels have all had great artwork.

Now if only Disney would go back and change the artwork for Ep V.

Yeah, that bland simplistic Empire Strikes Back art is really jarring isn't it when compared with the rest of the series. What on earth where they thinking when they decided to go with that?!?!?!?!

Yeah, that bland simplistic Empire Strikes Back art is really jarring isn't it when compared with the rest of the series. What on earth where they thinking when they decided to go with that?!?!?!?!

That is Disney UK in a nutshell, why didn't they release the films individually, why didn't we get Rogue One, why were the MCU catalogue titles delayed by 6+ months, why did they cut Avengers on BD and lie about it etc

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom