Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones 4K Steelbook (Zavvi Exclusive)

Anyone else noticed that ATOC is the only one to mention

*Artwork subject to change

It has saved me quite a bit of money getting 10% off of alot of items so would not say its a scam.
Fair enough, but it is if you use free delivery.

You pay for early access to things (so fudge those that don't pay) and they stopped certain free delivery codes from working.

All their competitors have free delivery as a basic.

I did notice that so went back to check the other listings and this is the first one to have it, wonder if plans are afoot in regards to Empire (people can dream can't they lol)

Ordered.

Looking forward to ROTS now to complete the box set. Not going to bother with the JJ Abominations.

I have noticed that the specs say 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos - I wonder if these mixes which were not created with objects in the original mix will translate well to the super duper Trinnov based 32 channel cinemas that some well healed folks have in the UK.

Or will the mix just be 7.1.4 and nothing coming out of the extra speakers?

If Rogue One is to get the 4K Steel treatment, I wonder what poster they will use?

I did notice that so went back to check the other listings and this is the first one to have it, wonder if plans are afoot in regards to Empire (people can dream can't they lol)

I wouldn't read anything in to it, that is actually something that has been on most amaray/steelbook etc listings for years. It often isn't shown on sold out listings hence why you now can't see it on other SW pages.

Ordered.

Looking forward to ROTS now to complete the box set. Not going to bother with the JJ Abominations.

I have noticed that the specs say 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos - I wonder if these mixes which were not created with objects in the original mix will translate well to the super duper Trinnov based 32 channel cinemas that some well healed folks have in the UK.

Or will the mix just be 7.1.4 and nothing coming out of the extra speakers?

Discs have been available since March so I am sure there are already tons of reviews out there regarding how the Atmos sounds on various setups.

I wouldn't read anything in to it, that is actually something that has been on most amaray/steelbook etc listings for years. It often isn't shown on sold out listings hence why you now can't see it on other SW pages.

It will however give some hope and in these trying times a little hope is better than nothing :D

If Rogue One is to get the 4K Steel treatment, I wonder what poster they will use?

Someone created this before Empire was revealed so besides that one I think it could end up being quite accurate.

62d6a8a5d5ccfd599ff21008ba6b1c38.jpg

Ordered.

Same as me then also paying 6 x £29.99 for SW films I will rewatch again & again over the years vs £200 for 3 extra movies I would never ever watch even once!

Disney still probably do not quite understand why SW as a movie brand is done right now!!

Cheers mate! But I don’t use Android will see if I can change setting on an iPhone to open link in the Zavvi app.

I had a look at this on my iPad and it appears Zavvi just conveniently left out the line of code that makes the association in the iOS app as it works for the likes of Amazon, Ebay etc. Hopefully they add it in soon for all the iPhone users!

Still available. This is obviously not the steelbook you are looking for.

Think TPM was instock for nearly 12 hours so will be interesting too see if it sells out before morning.

Hi all, anyone got a spare for this one?
I normally pre-order x2 copies as Zavvi’s packaging is a joke and items often arrived damaged. I did this with these sold out so no chance of a replacement. I deleted X1 copy as other half going on at me buying loads of films and Zavvi have deleted both copies there end.
Usual sorry for the inconvenience reply from them but that doesn’t help!
Can anyone help out??
Thank you.
Owen

Anyone got a spare or looking to sell?

Just had mine arrive - in a MUCH more robust cardboard packaging, and I’m happy to say, my luck holds - it’s immaculate, not a mark on it anywhere.

Gorgeous artwork too.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom