Star Wars complete set ...BD.

LicensedTaximan

"Amazon" are doing a 20% promotion offer on the complete er sixology o_O of Star Wars today only at £37.75. So for the handful that might not already have it in their collection here's your chance at a slightly lower price. The link is......

......Star Wars: The Complete Saga [Blu-ray] [1977]: Amazon.co.uk: Harrison Ford, Ewan McGregor, Mark Hamill, Hayden Christensen, Carrie Fisher, Natalie Portman, Alec Guinness, Ian McDiarmid, Anthony Daniels, Liam Neeson, George Lucas, Irvin Kershner, Richard Marquand: DVD & Blu-ray

I would think if you try for a "flubit" offer price on the above special deal it won't be on long enough for them to get a better price. So you takes yer choice on that route.

rulocal

Distinguished Member
Cheers. Came on to post this myself - flubitting as we speak.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
[pedant]hexology[/pedant]
Hmm... are there decent extras?

LicensedTaximan

Cheers. Came on to post this myself - flubitting as we speak.

Good luck on your flubiting, but remember it will, usually, take "flubit" longer than one day to garner you a better price. So it might possibly be advantageous to just go for "Amazon's" offer price. Remember this price is only for today and unless "Amazon" extend the offer this price will finish at midnight tonight.
I suppose if you do not get an offer by "flubit" by just before midnight you can always buy it direct from "Amazon" just before turning into a pumpkin at the witching hour. ;)

LicensedTaximan

[pedant]hexology[/pedant]
Hmm... are there decent extras?

I kept the "extras" second discs from my previous DVD copies of these films from the previous iterations of both trilogys which are far more informative and interesting and much better imo.

The extras here on the BD set are reasonable, not great but reasonable. But there is a ridiculous amount of time spent on a bunch of charitable guys and gals who dress up in various Star War characters who obviously do wonderful work raising money for various worthy causes. But a ten to fifteen minute section would have been just fine and also respectful to them, and not the unecessary lengh of time which is on this BD set. But there you go. :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom