Star Wars Boxset £23

ordered another copy.. using the code worked fine :) should have on sat nice pressie for birthday upcoming

blaze said:
I ordred it and also won 1000 club card points...any idea what thats worth?

£10 worth of tesco vouchers m8 :thumbsup:

this is blinding we all have star wars set under 24, yet i was in the city centre & people were paying 38 :suicide:

Mine just turned up 2 mins ago, nice. Guess what I'm watching tonight :)

Baloo,

Do you get a very late post or are these being delivered by a courier company?

Bloyd

I had it delivered to my work address. My secretary took delivery so I didn't see the bloke but it says Royal Mail on the box.

I've had an attempted delivery today (ordered Tuesday).
Will have to pick it up tomorrow as the sorting office closes at 12:30pm !! :mad:

Torpedo said:
I've had an attempted delivery today (ordered Tuesday).
Will have to pick it up tomorrow as the sorting office closes at 12:30pm !! :mad:

Ditto, except i have til 2pm to go pick mine up (although its still very stupid) they used to close at 8pm, then all of a sudden they changed it to 2pm which is pretty akward.

ive just ordered mine £23.86 inc postage as the voucher still works.
estimated delivery dat for me is september 29th but i dont mind a weeks wait for that price!

stingersplash said:
ive just ordered mine £23.86 inc postage as the voucher still works.
estimated delivery dat for me is september 29th but i dont mind a weeks wait for that price!

I expect you'll get it sooner than that if the rest of us are anything to go by..

Simon

just come back from work (doing night shifts)

postman knocks on the door,

just picked my boxset for star wars

Whey hey!! Just spoke to the wife and a box set has been delivered this morning!!
Not bad to say I only ordered yesterday dinnertime.
Nice one Tesco:)
Andrew

pjclark1 said:
use this discount code XX-99GN
http://www.tesco.com/entertainment/product.aspx?R=565219&bci=6|DVD

The code for the discount is still working, many thanks for this... :thumbsup:

I have ordered mine today. :clap:

another happy buyer here
top marks for the discount code
many thanks
lighty

Got the bigger than needed box today, only to find when i get back from the sorting office i have had 2 boxsets that someone has tried to deliver (Hellraiser Box and Alias S2) both have todays date on saying that they attempted delivery today (postman has just shoved them through the letterbox), which means they came in a van, but i answered the door this morning for a box from the royal mail van...

urgh, annoying....

Just ordered it here too :clap:
Got an expected delivery date of 29th Sept but confirmation says within 24 hours. No worries, just got back from Holl's (skint) so have a load of stuff to catch up on thanx to our beloved Sky+ :smashin:
Thanx for the info and the saved dosh :smoke:

Ordered mine yesterday afternoon, arrived before 9:00 this morning. Top marks Tesco :)

ordered mine wednesday night 10pm came friday morning 9.00am in a massive box!
well I can't complain about the delivery times and the box is the best packaging I have seen, the box set came in perfect condition.

Dave.

Ordered mine yesterday afternoon, got a despatched email in the evening and it arrived at 11.30 this morning :clap:

I know tesco have a bad reputation but i can't fault them :smashin:

I've only had a quick chance to watch the films but they look stunning.

It's going to be a long night in a galaxy far far away.....

Ordered at 11:45 pm on 22 September and a large box arrived this morning at 8:00 am. Thanks to op for the link.

Probably the most eagerly awaited DVD of all time and still they look to save the odd quid here and there....I don't geddit!

It's the Star Wars Trilogy, it's officially available on DVD...go buy. Is the whole package worth £30? If yes then go for it....That's a tenner for each film plus you get a bonus disc. An absolute steal in my books.

Yet the average price is £25 and still you look to save :confused:

Personally i'm not a fan but 3 'quality' films and a bonus disc this for £30 is a bargain to me.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom