Star Wars Box set £25.99 Blackstar

Racquel Darrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Took the plunge and ordered from Sendit (Blackstar) using a £3.00 voucher they sent to me!

I was told:

They will try to ship early so that I get it on the day of release!

They will not charge my card until it has been despatched!

They will be packing it in a sturdy box! :clap:

Originally posted by Racquel Darrian
Took the plunge and ordered from Sendit (Blackstar) using a £3.00 voucher they sent to me!

I was told:

They will try to ship early so that I get it on the day of release!

They will not charge my card until it has been despatched!

They will be packing it in a sturdy box! :clap:

They will be shippipping it from Jersey.

Edit - I think I just made up a new word :laugh:

Originally posted by IsoArska
They will be shippipping it from Jersey.

Yep!
That's what they told me! ;)

If they're shipping it from Jersey then you'll more than likely get a customs bill as Jersey is not part of the EU.

Originally posted by Listy
If they're shipping it from Jersey then you'll more than likely get a customs bill as Jersey is not part of the EU.

I don't know the ins and outs of it but if you order R2 from Play.com (also in Jersey) and it's over £18, you DO NOT get charged customs fees - a sticker is placed on the package declaring VAT paid.

I think Play.com pay all VAT charges for packages over £18, whether or not sendit.com will is a good question as I am thinking about using my voucher to pre-order Star Wars but I dont want to have to pay nearly £10 in fees in September.

Also, does anyone know if they change your pre-order price if they decide to lower the price like amazon does or is the price you pre-order at the price you pay?

I've been told by sendit there will be no customs fee!

"UK customers are not charged extra Customs Taxes, regardless of orders
shipping from Jersey"

If I recall correctly from my days of working at blackstar, once the order is placed, there is no change of price on it, _until_ it comes to be processed for payment, when a check is made to see if it is cheaper, and they give you the lower price.

cdwow £25.49

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom