Star Trek Voyager fans - Read This!

PoochJD

Hi All,

"Star Trek: Voyager" fans should keep Saturday evenings clear, as the whole 7 season series is being run, on Five, starting next Saturday night - 3rd December 2005! :clap:

As far as I know, Five have the rights to air all 7 seasons, but will likely alternate each season, with "Buffy The Vampire Slayer", which they also started earlier this year.

Also, Season 7 - as far as I can remember - has never been aired on terrestrial TV, so that'll be nice for those who followed the original BBC transmissions.

The series will start with the two-part Pilot Episode "Caretaker" on Saturday 3rd December 2005, betwen 7:10-8:55pm on Five, airing the Pilot as one, feature-length movie, rather than two separate episodes. :clap:

Pooch

tichtich

Novice Member
PoochJD said:
Also, Season 7 - as far as I can remember - has never been aired on terrestrial TV, so that'll be nice for those who followed the original BBC transmissions.
Season 7 was aired on terrestrial TV, BBC2 I think. I remember seeing the ending, which was quite well done. Much as I enjoyed Voyager--especially once Seven-of-Nine joined it--I don't think I'll watch it through again. With DVDs, a PVR and so many Freeview channels, I now have too many things to watch. ;)

Garrett

Hes right you know I finished with SKY before the end was shown on it and I have seen the end of the series.

TonyA

Channel 5 have now gone down in my estimation! :thumbsdow

In fact, if anyone wants all 7 seasons on VHS (watched only once) - they can have the whole damn lot for £20 - if they collect.

As you might gather, I'm not a fan of this series!

Garrett

Joe Pineapples said:
is it being shown in widescreen?
As far as I know the series was not recorded in widescreen, although a couple of time I saw it on the SKY giude it was a week in advance but as it got to the day the (W) was removed. :confused:

F

FoxyMulder

I believe they tested shooting the show in widescreen but i'm not sure if any of it was ever broadcast in widescreen. I edited this post after doing a google search :)

PoochJD

Hi,

As others have said, the TV airings on Five will not be in Widescreen.

TonyA said:
Channel 5 have now gone down in my estimation!
If it's because they're showing "Voyager", I don't see how one program can make you change your mind about Five. In comparison to the other 4 terrestrial channels, Five are probably the best for Cult TV and US shows.

Pooch

Battle

dsw182 said:
Voyager has fans?
Im sure Seven of Nine has friends - and i want to be one of them :devil:

mattym

Banned
i liked voyager, some of the characters sucked though(paris)