For Sale Star Trek TNG framed print

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by small763021, Aug 9, 2013.

1. small763021

small763021

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +290
    The photo was originally taken in 1994 for the Entertainment Weekly TV magazine I believe.
    I bought this back in 1994 and it has spent most of its time sat in a cupboard.
    There are a couple of "dints" in the frame (the two worse ones are pictured) in a few places and the frame was originally ash black (well it was the 90's) but has faded to more of a dark brown colour but still looks black at a distance.
    The "dints" also aren't that noticeable at a distance.
    Glass and the print itself is undamaged so the print could be taken out and re-framed if you wanted to.
    Framed it is about 29x21 inches and the visible area of the print in the frame is about 24x15 inches.
    Due to the fragile nature of this I would like collection only please.
    Any questions please ask.
    Looking for £40 collected paid by BT or cash on collection.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. small763021

small763021

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +290
    Blimey,over 300 views and no interest?
    I thought there must be some old die hard STNG fans out there :D

3. mooperman

mooperman
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,887
    if i wasnt about to emigrate i wouldve had this for my den matey... very nice, i hope it sells for you!!

4. small763021

small763021

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +290
    I had forgot about this,will give it a little while longer.