Star Trek TNG Bluray £12.74 per season (1-5 only)

RIP indeed. I spent far too much money at that place. It was almost sad what the site had become.

Entertainment Store. I placed an order with them last year and waited weeks. They sent me an email to say that they could not source the item and the order was cancelled. I just got a shipping notification. I bought it elsewhere months ago!

Still, this is tempting :)

How many seasons are there?

These are tempting - the box set of all the seasons is still over £140 on Amazon!

No wonder why they have not bothered with DS9 and Voyager when they are this cheap.

Code today is the obvious MARCHSALEDAY2

Guess you can only milk so many times. Although I would pay good money for DS9 as I've never owned it

VHS 3 times, DVD and Blu Ray for me and that is not counting recording it off the TV. Considering I paid £70 for each DVD season, these blu rays are ridiculously cheap.

Typical, the one season of Enterprise I want is S1 and it's £30. Found one sealed with the slip on ebay for £16, that'll do.

Star Trek: Enterprise S1 has been between £11 and £18 from Amazon since last November. It's currently £17.34 delivered.

Dammit, I'm hesitating on pressing 'Buy' on these - do I want to subject my 16:9 plasma to playing 4:3 for hour after hour and risking uneven screen 'wear'??

Dammit, I'm hesitating on pressing 'Buy' on these - do I want to subject my 16:9 plasma to playing 4:3 for hour after hour and risking uneven screen 'wear'??

I'm on season 6, my plasma seems to be holding up!

Amazon Italian site are currently selling S1 for 11.51 Euros and S2 for 10.80 Euros.

Today's rakuten code MARCHSALEDAY4 gives 15% off which brings these TNG sets down to £12.74 each!

Today's rakuten code MARCHSALEDAY4 gives 15% off which brings these TNG sets down to £12.74 each!
Thanks for the heads up!

I wonder if the last day will bring even more off??

Who knows - it wouldn't be surprising if they offer something more tomorrow, perhaps bonus points if not an increased % off. Today's code is MARCHSALEDAY6 again giving 15% off. I placed an order on Saturday as there was also 12% cashback this weekend; that's dropped a little now to 10% at TCB but increased to 12.5% at Quidco.

Final day: MARCHSALEDAY7 gives 15% off again today!

Final day: MARCHSALEDAY7 gives 15% off again today!
Thanks Sarah!

Just to check - does one have to have an account on Rakuten to get the sale price? I've attempted to order as a Guest and there is no box to enter the code into...

I suspect that you answered your own question. Why not register anyway, you'll earn loyalty points and it's usually easier to deal with customer services if you have an account.

I'm just loathe to give yet another website all my personal info... lol

My play.com account got transferred over automatically.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom