Star Trek (the new one) - £9.95

Last edited:
Nice find, had the steelbook preordered before Christmas but cancelled in the hope of a price drop. Happy to oblige now though for under £10.

Wait for Amazon to reduce it by 1p lol there always on Plays tails

I hate to rain on everybodies parade but the price has just leapt back up to 17.99. Damn!

It sure did not last for long.
:rotfl:

Wonder if they'll honour the orders.

It sure did not last for long.
:rotfl:

Wonder if they'll honour the orders.

Bleedin' 'ell that was quick :eek: and yes they will honour the orders, it states the offer price on my confirmation of order....phew. I wonder how many managed to get it at that price. Having said that Play may offer it again at the same price or possibly lower, also it's possible that Amazon might do a special of it. For those who missed out i'm sure it will end up at a lower price at some point in the future especially when BD has a....ahem deeper penetration :blush: :rolleyes: of the market. ;)

They did the same with Coraline, I got it for £9.99 and ordered it via Quidco so even (slightly) cheaper, and it's now back up to £15.99.

Last edited:
how long was it at 9.95, 2 hrs or something. These comapinies do take the p!$$

Wow, that was fast! They must have only had hundred or so at this price. I assume it wasn't a mis-price, although play.com do seem to have an awful lot of them, and rarely honour them :rolleyes:

You step away from the computer for a few hours to indulge in Real Life and you miss the bargains:facepalm:

I've missed out on sooooo many of these cheeky little deals, but thankfully it seems like I checked my computer at the right moment this time, fingers crossed!:clap:

Mines packing too. :)

I very much doubt this is a misprice, play seem to randomly offer newish titles at this price from time to time. If it was a slightly obscure amount I would be feeling pessimistic.

The price also seemed to go back to normal after the film sold out. Good signs!

If anyone bought two, or has a spare, I would be happy to take a copy off your hands + pay postage..

Mine's shipped and 40p tracked via quidco too :)

I managed to bag this yesterday, thankfully looked on the net at the right time. Anyway, it's been shipped today so hopefully with me by the weekend :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom