Star Trek Starship Model Collection

I’m still waiting for the TOS and D, but that’s a superb price for the B & C :smashin:

I’m still waiting for the TOS and D, but that’s a superb price for the B & C :smashin:

It was the price that got me make the order especially after the code. The code did not work later on when trying to use it on discounted items so got in just in time.

They are suppose to be in stock again, no reduction though. thankyoucode for 15%

Last edited:
They have come. Bit disappointed by a registry on th B nacelle and a small chip. Rest of it looks fine. The C is lovely and was expecting a wider box because of the saucer. It does have a bit of a wider join around the deflector but no big deal. I am glad I didn't pay any more.

They have the new sized mags but still the old box design.

nacelle closeup.jpg

join.jpg

newmagsize.jpg

newships1.jpg

Last edited:
It was the price that got me make the order especially after the code. The code did not work later on when trying to use it on discounted items so got in just in time.

They are suppose to be in stock again, no reduction though. thankyoucode for 15%

Thanks for the heads up...appreciated!

Strangely, the thankyou code doesn't work on the TOS, but does on the Enterprise D...

I have them both in my basket, but might wait for a day or two in case the thankyou code starts working on the TOS again...

Thanks for the heads up...appreciated!

Strangely, the thankyou code doesn't work on the TOS, but does on the Enterprise D...

I have them both in my basket, but might wait for a day or two in case the thankyou code starts working on the TOS again...

they have been messing with codes since yesterday. They stopped the thankyou code from working on discounted items after I bought mine. It worked on the TOS one when I posted.

loyal10 works on both bringing them down to £90

So tempted...especially as I have the XL gold Enterprise D already...

The thankyou code works on it too...but I wonder if they will have any Bank Holiday discounts/offers on this weekend...

Probably going to order this, plus the newly relisted XL TOS & D...comes to about £215 delivered for all 3...

Last edited:
As it it a preorder, it won't be discounted so soon. The current up to 50% offer ends on Sunday. They might do one straight away for Monday.

Gold TOS XL ordered :smashin:

Just waiting now to see if I can get the XL TOS & D cheaper than £90 delivered...

Gold TOS XL ordered :smashin:

Just waiting now to see if I can get the XL TOS & D cheaper than £90 delivered...

This might be possible -

Logout of your account, use thankyou code and see if it works, then log back in.

I miss the days when they had the hero20 code.

Thanks for the suggestion...just tried that, but same result, unfortunately. Takes the 15% off the D, but doesn't work on the TOS...

I'll wait and see what the bank holiday Monday brings...but thanks anyway :smashin:

The D is now out of stock.
And typically, just as the D goes out of stock, the thankyou 15% code starts working on the TOS XL :facepalm:

I can't win :(

and it's not worth ordering just the TOS as I'd need to pay shipping (as it's under £50) which negates any discount, unfortunately...I'll just wait...I'm sure the D will come back in at some point!

The D is now out of stock.
D back in stock...

D & TOS ordered, both with thankyou 15% code...

Now just need to wait and see if they ship, as I’ve been here before, and got my order cancelled...but fingers crossed! :smashin:

D back in stock...

D & TOS ordered, both with thankyou 15% code...

Now just need to wait and see if they ship, as I’ve been here before, and got my order cancelled...but fingers crossed! :smashin:

Any sign of a DPD Email?

Any sign of a DPD Email?
Nothing yet, and as soon as I placed my order, the D went back out of stock (which is what happened last time)...but at least the order still says processing, so not cancelled...yet!

Fingers crossed it all works out this time, but I won't be 100% happy until I get that DPD email...

Thanks,
Kevin

Nothing yet, and as soon as I placed my order, the D went back out of stock (which is what happened last time)...but at least the order still says processing, so not cancelled...yet!

Fingers crossed it all works out this time, but I won't be 100% happy until I get that DPD email...

Thanks,
Kevin

TOS one still in stock. When I ordered the Enterprise E, it also went out of stock as soon as I ordered it. It did come fortunately. The NX01 will be my next XL.

I don’t think they would send just one if they found they had no stock of the other...I think they’d just cancel the whole order...

Still no shipping email...but no cancellation one either! fingers crossed :smashin:

And, surprise, surprise...another glitch with my order...

DPD just delivered a parcel, which I thought looked really small, and all Eaglemoss shipped was the TOS...no D :(

I telephone Eaglemoss, and they just told me to give it a few days, but as it is now showing out of stock again, I can't see that being any use...

So now I only need a D, and even if they refund it (which is what they said they would do if it doesn't arrive) I will then have the problem of having to pay for shipping for a replacement D once they come back into stock, as that's all I need right now, and I won't be over the £50 free shipping threshold...

Not having a whole lot of luck with my Eaglemoss orders :(

It is never easy ordering with EM. They used to have £30 for free postage which was easy to get in an order with free postage. I am always ordering extra stuff just to get the free postage.

Is your TOS one ok?

Last edited:
TOS one looks OK, but oddly the colour looks a lot more beige than I expected...

The photo you posted looks like I would have thought the TOS would look...a definite greyish colour, but mine is a more beige/grey colour...I don’t know if this is normal, but it’s not quite what I was expecting...

And 2 minutes ago, I just received a refund for my D...I didn’t request it, and no explanation, just a refund of £42.49...:(

It should be same colour as the small one. I do find the colour can change depending on the light. Did it come with a small or big magazine? Both my B and C came with a small mag inside the box..

Mine had a big magazine, too big for the box...

I don't actually have the small one to compare it with...only the small Gold one.

Also, one thing I noticed as a comparison to the D, is the size...the TOS XL is 28cm long, whereas the D XL is only 22cm long...I'm sure that the D is supposed to be about twice the size of the TOS, so I'm surprised that they made the D XL so "small"

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom