Star Trek Starship Model Collection

Klingon ships have come off and the Landing Pod is in place. Can see how big it is now.

SHELF.jpg

It’s only a brief shot but this goes some way towards allaying my fears that Picard won’t feature any TNG era ships...

EBB7C725-7E5C-4669-A74B-832883CCEA7F.jpeg

There is a "Blue Monday 15% off stock (not including preorder items).The discount is automatically aplied to the individual items. BUT if you spend over £60 then an additional 10% is applied and I believe that does go on the preorder stock AND you can still use new15!

There is a "Blue Monday 15% off stock (not including preorder items).The discount is automatically aplied to the individual items. BUT if you spend over £60 then an additional 10% is applied and I believe that does go on the preorder stock AND you can still use new15!

Just tried it and yep spend over £60 and you can get potentially 40% off (or 25% if pre-orders) think I might put my order in for the BSG Mark III Viper and issues 170/171 as that will come out at £57 delivered.

Bugger, I would have saved about a tenner even using the new10 code as I can't use the new15 one for the last weeks order.

I don't think I will be doing another order until the D7 is out which is March,

I could have saved another £15 on the order I placed for the Blackbird and issues 168/169 :facepalm:

I just put the 3 I just got plus the Suliban. I got the newdecade15 code on Friday. That code now would have saved me £7 plus get an extra model over what just paid out.

I am still trying to decide whether I should order 170/171 and the Mark III Viper or just wait, would only be a 10% saving after all.

I am still trying to decide whether I should order 170/171 and the Mark III Viper or just wait, would only be a 10% saving after all.

Assuming that is over £60, Isn't it 25% saving with newdecade15 code too?

Assuming that is over £60, Isn't it 25% saving with newdecade15 code too?

Well you can get a 15% discount at any time using a code and as the items are pre-orders they are still RRP on the site so its only the 10% for the order being over £60 that I would loose by ordering in a few weeks compared too today.

Just received the Blackbird from the BSG collection, very nice indeed and certainly on the large size, only issue is the cockpit canopy has not been stuck on fully so there is a tiny gap along the front but besides that its flawless.

View attachment 1245199
The signatures on the left hand engine cowl of the Blackbird. Well done Eaglemoss for this nice touch.
DFF4DDA5-F85F-48B0-81AA-A60F93E8B3F8.jpeg

I was surprised to see them on there when I saw the prototype model at DST, nice touch.

I called Eaglemoss to skip issue 170-171 because I ordered them yesterday in their sale along with the Discovery D7 Klingon ship. I was forthright with why. It was cheaper and quicker to do it through the online shop. I will keep an eye on the web shop from now on. Even with just the 15% discount, items are normally cheaper on the shop than through subscribers and they do seem to arrive quicker these days but I couldn't turn down the extra 10% they were doing with orders over £60.

Couldn't help myself :facepalm:

Works out at £11.25 per regular issue (screw paying the £12.99 as a valued subscriber) and the Gold Ent-D was just under £32 and these prices don't include the additional 6.75% that Quidco will pay out.

purchase.png

I have had payouts from topcashback but the last few orders have not tracked. I had this years ago and them it started to work. They are 5.05%.

The tracking came through for mine about 20 minutes after I placed the order, only another £3.77 but every little helps lol

The tracking came through for mine about 20 minutes after I placed the order, only another £3.77 but every little helps lol

I have put in a claim. It is worth £3.12. Not bothering with claims for the previous 2 as the order was only £10 and about £20.

Received my Gold Ent-D today, very nice but I did notice three marks along the rear of the neck :(

9DCC02C7-A945-4767-935F-6DF2BC2A86DA.jpeg

For the money that is not good. I bet if a model has imperfections before it is plated, it would still show through the gold.

It is a shame because apart from that it is flawless but you want to be wearing gloves when handling this, after only a few seconds it was covered in fingerprints lol

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom