Star Trek Starship Model Collection

I’ve complained to DPD. I hate doing it as I know the drivers are probably overworked and underpaid but twice in a row and these cost me a tenner to deliver

Forbidden Planet has the Gold Enterprise for £50.

It was more of confirmation of a £50 price for it. They are also calling it special 20 (after the S'ona) so that probably means it will be sent to subscribers. Forbidden Planet only charge on despatch and they are usually later than when the webshop gets it. The gold Enterprise has January date same as the XL DS9 which is November on the webshop. I have preordered the DS9 from Forbidden Planet for £28.49 plus postage. They might cancel it as a misprice but they have sent out Discovery shuttles recently when they listed them at £19.99.

All the BSG models are now back in stock as well, must have had a big shipment arrive.

All the BSG models are now back in stock as well, must have had a big shipment arrive.
Ahh that’s annoying I ordered the mk7 viper and colonial 1 two days ago, I would have had the Pegasus as well if I knew it was coming into stock. I will wait for an offer again now

It will be £49 for subscribers then 😂

Considering the amount of subscribers that somehow miss info about the specials EM better really go OTT when it comes to the Gold Enterprise especially at £50 or the fallout could be nasty.

The Sarajevo. It is a a good one. Have subscribers got it yet? The stand could be better. The blue plastic nacelles on the back slope inwards where the stand pushes on. Does not seem possible to push it on all the way, Still should be ok and hold the ship..

SARAJEVO.jpg

The Sarajevo. It is a a good one. Have subscribers got it yet? The stand could be better. The blue plastic nacelles on the back slope inwards where the stand pushes on. Does not seem possible to push it on all the way, Still should be ok and hold the ship..

View attachment 1214578
yeah had that one a few weeks. Not had the chance to really look at it yet though.

It has been delayed for ages. Forbidden Planet seems really slow at getting issues atm.

Looks like I am getting replacements now. Still no reply but noticed this on the new website.

Untitled 2.jpg

Have any of the subscribers received the Lakul or the Orion Interceptor yet? Oh and the So'na ship thingy.

Not yet. Still waiting myself for the replacements to be sent. Stuck on pending since 30th October..

Should be a bumper sub delivery for me this month...

We hope you are enjoying your Star Trek StarShips Collection. We would like to apologise in advance for the delay to your latest despatch which is BINDER, ENTREPRISE LAPEL PIN GIFT, ISSUE 158, ISSUE 162, ISSUE 163 And SCIMITAR SPECIAL. We expect your issues to be with you in the next 7 working days.

I am expecting to see the Orion ship tomorrow in WHSmiths. I am in 2 minds whether I want it. Looks expensive for the size. It isn't really that exciting for a ship.

Last edited:
D1072C20-F357-4D6F-9101-34BA68718A53.jpeg
7556B818-EDB7-4400-A6AA-1A9BBE1AA6D1.jpeg
2819D6B3-4D1F-46C5-B653-9A7F5019E9F0.jpeg
D8C4EEDF-5594-41AD-AA01-D5A9AB7021B7.jpeg
01B59945-F075-49C7-AB27-D0023AE9CDF6.jpeg
3EAC7CD7-D6B8-4422-8EA9-AAB17FA7C6FC.jpeg

This is fun. Rebuilding my cabinet and added extra shelves so I can fit the entire collection in it. If Eaglemoss extend the collection again I’m going to cry.

180 is the last issue that is released fortnightly but they are carrying on afterwards with specials and £20 bonus issues. No one knows how long or how often the bonus issues will be.

Did they mention if XL is carrying on too or is 22 the limit for that?

180 is the last issue that is released fortnightly but they are carrying on afterwards with specials and £20 bonus issues. No one knows how long or how often the bonus issues will be.
I can’t imagine they will last all that long at that price.

I can’t imagine they will last all that long at that price.

I wouldn't be surprised that they could just release ships when they want. I did think perhaps they go to one a month but it might end up a irregular release pattern.

I wouldn't be surprised that they could just release ships when they want. I did think perhaps they go to one a month but it might end up a irregular release pattern.
I’m not sure but I would guess they would need to have a contract with the factory that makes them so I’m guessing that rules out just randomly releasing models every now and again. I would guess they will have to decide in advance roughly how many and when they are going to release them so they can advise the factory when they and their staff will be needed.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom